Shadow Essence — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadow Essence is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
A 5/5 minion for 6 Mana is not bad value as long as the minion has a relevant ability. The key to making Shadow Essence playable is to ensure that the ability is relevant on a regular basis.
There are plenty of options for using Shadow Essence in Constructed. Cards that have ongoing effects, such as staple Priest card, are a good start. The card also really shines with Deathrattle effects. Priest has many options within those criteria, which means building a deck around Shadow Essence is easier than it might appear.
Shadow Essence is not a good card in Arena. Many good Arena minions have little or no ability once they are played, as they generally rely on Battlecry or good stats. Due to this, Shadow Essence will be a 5/5 for 6 Mana too often to have significant impact on the game.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck