The Lich King — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
The Lich King is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Lich King is an incredibly powerful Legendary minion capable of offering huge value. The end of turn effect generates one random Death Knight card out of a possible 8 choices, all of which offer exceptional value for their Mana cost. If the Lich King is allowed to survive for multiple turns, the cards generated are often powerful enough to win the game on their own. The Lich King can generate any of the following cards:, , , , , , , and .
In Constructed, The Lich King is an excellent choice for any Control deck or slower Midrange deck that regularly reaches the late-game.
In Arena, The Lich King is an excellent card. Being an 8-Mana 8/8 minion makes it a good card; the exceptional value from the cards generated by the end of turn effect makes The Lich King one of the most powerful cards in Arena and it should almost always be picked when available.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj
- to defeat supremus solo adventure
- All the cards wich destroy Supremes in felfire are now wild