The Lich King — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
The Lich King is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Lich King is an incredibly powerful Legendary minion capable of offering huge value. The end of turn effect generates one random Death Knight card out of a possible 8 choices, all of which offer exceptional value for their Mana cost. If the Lich King is allowed to survive for multiple turns, the cards generated are often powerful enough to win the game on their own. The Lich King can generate any of the following cards:, , , , , , , and .
In Constructed, The Lich King is an excellent choice for any Control deck or slower Midrange deck that regularly reaches the late-game.
In Arena, The Lich King is an excellent card. Being an 8-Mana 8/8 minion makes it a good card; the exceptional value from the cards generated by the end of turn effect makes The Lich King one of the most powerful cards in Arena and it should almost always be picked when available.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards