The Lich King — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
The Lich King is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Lich King is an incredibly powerful Legendary minion capable of offering huge value. The end of turn effect generates one random Death Knight card out of a possible 8 choices, all of which offer exceptional value for their Mana cost. If the Lich King is allowed to survive for multiple turns, the cards generated are often powerful enough to win the game on their own. The Lich King can generate any of the following cards:, , , , , , , and .
In Constructed, The Lich King is an excellent choice for any Control deck or slower Midrange deck that regularly reaches the late-game.
In Arena, The Lich King is an excellent card. Being an 8-Mana 8/8 minion makes it a good card; the exceptional value from the cards generated by the end of turn effect makes The Lich King one of the most powerful cards in Arena and it should almost always be picked when available.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List