The Lich King — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
The Lich King is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Lich King is an incredibly powerful Legendary minion capable of offering huge value. The end of turn effect generates one random Death Knight card out of a possible 8 choices, all of which offer exceptional value for their Mana cost. If the Lich King is allowed to survive for multiple turns, the cards generated are often powerful enough to win the game on their own. The Lich King can generate any of the following cards:, , , , , , , and .
In Constructed, The Lich King is an excellent choice for any Control deck or slower Midrange deck that regularly reaches the late-game.
In Arena, The Lich King is an excellent card. Being an 8-Mana 8/8 minion makes it a good card; the exceptional value from the cards generated by the end of turn effect makes The Lich King one of the most powerful cards in Arena and it should almost always be picked when available.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List