The Lich King — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
The Lich King is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Lich King is an incredibly powerful Legendary minion capable of offering huge value. The end of turn effect generates one random Death Knight card out of a possible 8 choices, all of which offer exceptional value for their Mana cost. If the Lich King is allowed to survive for multiple turns, the cards generated are often powerful enough to win the game on their own. The Lich King can generate any of the following cards: Frostmourne, Army of the Dead, Doom Pact, Death Grip, Death Coil, Obliterate, Anti-Magic Shell, and Death and Decay.
In Constructed, The Lich King is an excellent choice for any Control deck or slower Midrange deck that regularly reaches the late-game.
In Arena, The Lich King is an excellent card. Being an 8-Mana 8/8 minion makes it a good card; the exceptional value from the cards generated by the end of turn effect makes The Lich King one of the most powerful cards in Arena and it should almost always be picked when available.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck