Obsidian Statue — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Obsidian Statue is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Obsidian Statue is an incredibly powerful minion; the combination of Taunt, Lifesteal, and the very powerful Deathrattle effect makes it incredibly for hard opponents to handle and almost guaranteed to offer excellent value.
In Constructed, Obsidian Statue is a solid card to consider for slow Priest decks. However, a 9-cost minion is often too slow and it is often better to rely on the high chance of getting it from Free From Amber.
In Arena, Obsidian Statue is an excellent card. If you are able to get the card into play, it is almost guaranteed it take multiple cards for your opponent to answer while also healing you in the process, offering a huge advantage in late-game Arena battles.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck