Obsidian Statue — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Obsidian Statue is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Obsidian Statue is an incredibly powerful minion; the combination of Taunt, Lifesteal, and the very powerful Deathrattle effect makes it incredibly for hard opponents to handle and almost guaranteed to offer excellent value.
In Constructed, Obsidian Statue is a solid card to consider for slow Priest decks. However, a 9-cost minion is often too slow and it is often better to rely on the high chance of getting it from Free From Amber.
In Arena, Obsidian Statue is an excellent card. If you are able to get the card into play, it is almost guaranteed it take multiple cards for your opponent to answer while also healing you in the process, offering a huge advantage in late-game Arena battles.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck