Obsidian Statue — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Obsidian Statue is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Obsidian Statue is an incredibly powerful minion; the combination of Taunt, Lifesteal, and the very powerful Deathrattle effect makes it incredibly for hard opponents to handle and almost guaranteed to offer excellent value.
In Constructed, Obsidian Statue is a solid card to consider for slow Priest decks. However, a 9-cost minion is often too slow and it is often better to rely on the high chance of getting it from Free From Amber.
In Arena, Obsidian Statue is an excellent card. If you are able to get the card into play, it is almost guaranteed it take multiple cards for your opponent to answer while also healing you in the process, offering a huge advantage in late-game Arena battles.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck