Obsidian Statue — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Obsidian Statue is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Obsidian Statue is an incredibly powerful minion; the combination of Taunt, Lifesteal, and the very powerful Deathrattle effect makes it incredibly for hard opponents to handle and almost guaranteed to offer excellent value.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Obsidian Statue is a solid card to consider for slow Priest decks. However, a 9-cost minion is often too slow and it is often better to rely on the high chance of getting it from Free From Amber.
In Arena, Obsidian Statue is an excellent card. If you are able to get the card into play, it is almost guaranteed it take multiple cards for your opponent to answer while also healing you in the process, offering a huge advantage in late-game Arena battles.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter