Shadowreaper Anduin — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadowreaper Anduin is a Priest-only hero. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadowreaper Anduin is the Priest Hero Card introduced in Knights of the Frozen Throne. The Hero Poweris gained when Anduin is played, which helps to not only control the board in later turns, but to pick off the small minions that were not killed by Anduin's effect. has been a fringe card for a long time, but the ability to renew it makes it good at locking down opponents.
In Constructed, Shadowreaper Anduin is particularly powerful with Raza the Chained. The ability to use for zero Mana after each card played is game-changing. More generally, Anduin is very slow against aggressive decks, and this has to be considered when building decks around it.
Shadowreaper Anduin is not available in Arena.
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Basic Hunter Deck
- Libram Paladin Deck
- Drek'Thar Druid Deck
- Charge OTK Warrior Deck