Shadowreaper Anduin — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadowreaper Anduin is a Priest-only hero. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadowreaper Anduin is the Priest Hero Card introduced in Knights of the Frozen Throne. The Hero Poweris gained when Anduin is played, which helps to not only control the board in later turns, but to pick off the small minions that were not killed by Anduin's effect. has been a fringe card for a long time, but the ability to renew it makes it good at locking down opponents.
In Constructed, Shadowreaper Anduin is particularly powerful with Raza the Chained. The ability to use for zero Mana after each card played is game-changing. More generally, Anduin is very slow against aggressive decks, and this has to be considered when building decks around it.
Shadowreaper Anduin is not available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List