Shadowreaper Anduin — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadowreaper Anduin is a Priest-only hero. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadowreaper Anduin is the Priest Hero Card introduced in Knights of the Frozen Throne. The Hero Power Voidform is gained when Anduin is played, which helps to not only control the board in later turns, but to pick off the small minions that were not killed by Anduin's effect. Shadowform has been a fringe card for a long time, but the ability to renew it makes it good at locking down opponents.
In Constructed, Shadowreaper Anduin is particularly powerful with Raza the Chained. The ability to use Voidform for zero Mana after each card played is game-changing. More generally, Anduin is very slow against aggressive decks, and this has to be considered when building decks around it.
Shadowreaper Anduin is not available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck