Shadowreaper Anduin — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadowreaper Anduin is a Priest-only hero. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadowreaper Anduin is the Priest Hero Card introduced in Knights of the Frozen Throne. The Hero Poweris gained when Anduin is played, which helps to not only control the board in later turns, but to pick off the small minions that were not killed by Anduin's effect. has been a fringe card for a long time, but the ability to renew it makes it good at locking down opponents.
In Constructed, Shadowreaper Anduin is particularly powerful with Raza the Chained. The ability to use for zero Mana after each card played is game-changing. More generally, Anduin is very slow against aggressive decks, and this has to be considered when building decks around it.
Shadowreaper Anduin is not available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck