Shadowreaper Anduin — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadowreaper Anduin is a Priest-only hero. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadowreaper Anduin is the Priest Hero Card introduced in Knights of the Frozen Throne. The Hero Poweris gained when Anduin is played, which helps to not only control the board in later turns, but to pick off the small minions that were not killed by Anduin's effect. has been a fringe card for a long time, but the ability to renew it makes it good at locking down opponents.
In Constructed, Shadowreaper Anduin is particularly powerful with Raza the Chained. The ability to use for zero Mana after each card played is game-changing. More generally, Anduin is very slow against aggressive decks, and this has to be considered when building decks around it.
Shadowreaper Anduin is not available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List