Table of Contents
Shadowreaper Anduin is a Priest-only . This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shadowreaper Anduin is the Priest Hero Card introduced in Knights of the Frozen Throne. The Hero Power Voidform is gained when Anduin is played, which helps to not only control the board in later turns, but to pick off the small minions that were not killed by Anduin's effect. Shadowform has been a fringe card for a long time, but the ability to renew it makes it good at locking down opponents.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Shadowreaper Anduin is particularly powerful with Raza the Chained. The ability to use Voidform for zero Mana after each card played is game-changing. More generally, Anduin is very slow against aggressive decks, and this has to be considered when building decks around it.
Shadowreaper Anduin is very strong in Arena. Most big problems will be dealt with on the turn Anduin is played, leaving Voidform to take over the game from that point onwards. If the opponent cannot immediately play another big threat, Anduin will take over the game.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper