Shadow Visions — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadow Visions is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shadow Visions is a niche Priest spell that can be used to get extra copies of key cards from your deck. Due to it costing 2 Mana, it is an incredibly slow spell to play and is only worth considering if you are playing a deck whose strategy revolves around key spells.
2. Constructed Play
Shadow Visions is a very weak card in Arena. It results in a huge loss of tempo and should only be considered if the other cards offered alongside it are equally poor.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Mind Blast Priest Deck
- Combo Priest Deck
- Quest Priest Deck
- Control Priest Deck
- Kolento's Witchwood Dragon Priest Deck
- Combo Silence Priest Deck
- Kazakus Highlander Priest Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- Wild Big Priest Deck
- Big Priest Deck
- Miracle Dragon Priest Deck
- Combo Dragon Priest Deck
- The Lich King Lifesteal Dragon Priest Deck
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter