Shadow Visions — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadow Visions is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadow Visions is a niche Priest spell that can be used to get extra copies of key cards from your deck. Due to it costing 2 Mana, it is an incredibly slow spell to play and is only worth considering if you are playing a deck whose strategy revolves around key spells.
Shadow Visions is a very weak card in Arena. It results in a huge loss of tempo and should only be considered if the other cards offered alongside it are equally poor.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck