Shadow Visions — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadow Visions is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadow Visions is a niche Priest spell that can be used to get extra copies of key cards from your deck. Due to it costing 2 Mana, it is an incredibly slow spell to play and is only worth considering if you are playing a deck whose strategy revolves around key spells.
Shadow Visions is a very weak card in Arena. It results in a huge loss of tempo and should only be considered if the other cards offered alongside it are equally poor.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck