Eternal Servitude — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Eternal Servitude is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eternal Servitude is a card that can offer huge value under the right conditions. The Discover effect of the card removes much of the randomness that plagued previous Resurrect cards, adding much more flexibility when playing it.
In Constructed, Eternal Servitude is a solid choice for Control Priest decks playing high value minions. It can also be considered for other Priest decks that have key minions;is a particularly strong card target for the Resurrect effect.
In Arena, Eternal Servitude is a fairly average card. As Arena relies on playing a solid curve of minions, the resurrect options of Eternal Servitude will always be diluted by the weak minions that died early in the game.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards