Eternal Servitude — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Eternal Servitude is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eternal Servitude is a card that can offer huge value under the right conditions. The Discover effect of the card removes much of the randomness that plagued previous Resurrect cards, adding much more flexibility when playing it.
In Constructed, Eternal Servitude is a solid choice for Control Priest decks playing high value minions. It can also be considered for other Priest decks that have key minions;is a particularly strong card target for the Resurrect effect.
In Arena, Eternal Servitude is a fairly average card. As Arena relies on playing a solid curve of minions, the resurrect options of Eternal Servitude will always be diluted by the weak minions that died early in the game.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck