Eternal Servitude — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Eternal Servitude is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eternal Servitude is a card that can offer huge value under the right conditions. The Discover effect of the card removes much of the randomness that plagued previous Resurrect cards, adding much more flexibility when playing it.
In Constructed, Eternal Servitude is a solid choice for Control Priest decks playing high value minions. It can also be considered for other Priest decks that have key minions; Lyra the Sunshard is a particularly strong card target for the Resurrect effect.
In Arena, Eternal Servitude is a fairly average card. As Arena relies on playing a solid curve of minions, the resurrect options of Eternal Servitude will always be diluted by the weak minions that died early in the game.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter