Blainie

Warrior Dungeon Run

Sign in to follow this  

10 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Warrior Dungeon Run guide.

I think Mask of Mimicry is over valued.  From my understanding, it does not fill your hand, it only replaces other minions in your hand.

Potion of Vitality is underrated. However it needs clever choices. I won with armor and taunt buckets, two POTION OF VITALITY and with WISH. The essence of this really durable deck is a TENTACLE FOR ARMS. When everyone is exhausted you can attack with this.

On 1/20/2018 at 2:50 PM, Guest FaustTheMad said:

Potion of Vitality is underrated. However it needs clever choices. I won with armor and taunt buckets, two POTION OF VITALITY and with WISH. The essence of this really durable deck is a TENTACLE FOR ARMS. When everyone is exhausted you can attack with this.

I second this. Potion of vitality is one of the best options for warrior. If you manage to get double potions, you're pretty much able to faceroll the whole game. Stack the Wish treasure on top of that and it's GG. This is especially apparent when dealing with the stealth passive and getting weapons buckets, since you're always taking face damage. 

There is no point to trying this as a warrior.  The win is a lie.  142 bosses defeated, only made it to final boss once.

5 hours ago, Ruend said:

There is no point to trying this as a warrior.  The win is a lie.  142 bosses defeated, only made it to final boss once.

I did it in my second try. I suggest Justicar's Ring the moment you see it. And all armor cards possible. I probably spent more than half the run with over 30 armor. It should be easy.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Ruend said:

I did it with a Big Warrior build, taking the treasure that makes my minion cost 5 max, and some recruit cards.

Even if I need to say that I was a little lucky, because my opponent King Togwaggle used the golden kobold then Deathwing, going into topdeck mode...

18 hours ago, Ruend said:

187 bosses defeated on mage before finally beating the dungeon, in comparison, warrior was nothing. only about 60 bosses.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this