Table of Contents
Kor'kron Elite is a Warrior-only minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 4 with Warrior. Later, when you reach Level 44 and 46 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Kor'Kon Elite is a strong Tempo or Aggro card that can represent a lot of damage and pressure on the opponent.
2. Constructed Play
Kor'Kon Elite is common in Aggro Warrior decks, and also makes it in to some Midrange builds as a source of additional pressure or burst damage.
Kor'Kron Elite is a solid card in Arena. It can be used for pressure in the mid-game, or as an emergency source of removal.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Hoej HCT Sprint Championship Pirate Warrior Deck
- Wild Dragon Warrior Deck
- Wild Hybrid Dragon Warrior Deck
- Wild Pirate Warrior Deck
- tholwmenos Rank 1 Legend Pirate Warrior Deck
- No Southsea Captain Pirate Warrior Deck
- Pirate Warrior Deck
- Finja Murloc Pirate Warrior Deck
- Cheap Warrior Standard Deck
- Midrange Tempo Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Netherspite Warrior Deck (Normal Mode)
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???