Gruul — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gruul is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Although Gruul can become incredibly imposing if left unchecked, it does not have an immediate impact on the board which is what you are looking for in your very expensive minions. If you make a large Mana investment into a slow card like Gruul, your opponent can often pass you by with faster plays.
Gruul is an easy target for Big Game Hunter, and has no immediate impact on the board, which makes it situational and often a bad choice for Constructed.
In Arena, Gruul is an above average card. Gruul will always force your opponent to deal with it immediately, as its impact on the board only increases with each turn. Gruul grows extremely quickly in value and can win a game single-handedly if your opponent cannot deal with it. Because of this you should test your opponent for hard removal with smaller minions before you make the big investment into playing Gruul.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge