Gruul — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gruul is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Although Gruul can become incredibly imposing if left unchecked, it does not have an immediate impact on the board which is what you are looking for in your very expensive minions. If you make a large Mana investment into a slow card like Gruul, your opponent can often pass you by with faster plays.
Gruul is an easy target for Big Game Hunter, and has no immediate impact on the board, which makes it situational and often a bad choice for Constructed.
In Arena, Gruul is an above average card. Gruul will always force your opponent to deal with it immediately, as its impact on the board only increases with each turn. Gruul grows extremely quickly in value and can win a game single-handedly if your opponent cannot deal with it. Because of this you should test your opponent for hard removal with smaller minions before you make the big investment into playing Gruul.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide