Gruul — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gruul is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Although Gruul can become incredibly imposing if left unchecked, it does not have an immediate impact on the board which is what you are looking for in your very expensive minions. If you make a large Mana investment into a slow card like Gruul, your opponent can often pass you by with faster plays.
Gruul is an easy target for, and has no immediate impact on the board, which makes it situational and often a bad choice for Constructed.
In Arena, Gruul is an above average card. Gruul will always force your opponent to deal with it immediately, as its impact on the board only increases with each turn. Gruul grows extremely quickly in value and can win a game single-handedly if your opponent cannot deal with it. Because of this you should test your opponent for hard removal with smaller minions before you make the big investment into playing Gruul.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List