Table of Contents
Gruul is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Although Gruul can become incredibly imposing if left unchecked, it does not have an immediate impact on the board which is what you are looking for in your very expensive minions. If you make a large Mana investment into a slow card like Gruul, your opponent can often pass you by with faster plays.
2. Constructed Play
Gruul is an easy target for Big Game Hunter, and has no immediate impact on the board, which makes it situational and often a bad choice for Constructed.
In Arena, Gruul is an above average card. Gruul will always force your opponent to deal with it immediately, as its impact on the board only increases with each turn. Gruul grows extremely quickly in value and can win a game single-handedly if your opponent cannot deal with it. Because of this you should test your opponent for hard removal with smaller minions before you make the big investment into playing Gruul.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists