Argent Commander — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Argent Commander is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Argent Commander is a strong minion, as you will often be able to trade its Divine Shield for a minion and force a 2-for-1 trade. Since it has decent attack and Charge, it can also serve as a nice finisher.
2. Constructed Play
Argent Commander is a card that rarely sees Constructed play. It is typically used alongside or as a replacement to Leeroy Jenkins as the additional Divine Shield effects allow it to double as a removal tool or simply be more resilient when trying to rush down opponents.
Argent Commander is one of the best Neutral Rares in Arena, as well as one of the best 6-drops. It will almost always be able to find a strong trade on the board and can provide you with both card advantage and Tempo.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild