Argent Commander — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Argent Commander is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Argent Commander is a strong minion, as you will often be able to trade its Divine Shield for a minion and force a 2-for-1 trade. Since it has decent attack and Charge, it can also serve as a nice finisher.
Argent Commander is a card that rarely sees Constructed play. It is typically used alongside or as a replacement to Leeroy Jenkins as the additional Divine Shield effects allow it to double as a removal tool or simply be more resilient when trying to rush down opponents.
Argent Commander is one of the best Neutral Rares in Arena, as well as one of the best 6-drops. It will almost always be able to find a strong trade on the board and can provide you with both card advantage and Tempo.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens