Argent Commander — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Argent Commander is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Argent Commander is a strong minion, as you will often be able to trade its Divine Shield for a minion and force a 2-for-1 trade. Since it has decent attack and Charge, it can also serve as a nice finisher.
2. Constructed Play
Argent Commander used to be extremely common in Constructed, but has fallen out of favour since the meta has changed. Previously, cards such as Azure Drake used to be in most decks, meaning Argent Commander always had strong targets on curve. Now cards like Sludge Belcher are more common, making Argent Commander less effective.
Argent Commander is one of the best Neutral Rares in Arena, as well as one of the best 6-drops. It will almost always be able to find a strong trade on the board and can provide you with both card advantage and Tempo.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please