Table of Contents
Argent Commander is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Argent Commander is a strong minion, as you will often be able to trade its Divine Shield for a minion and force a 2-for-1 trade. Since it has decent attack and Charge, it can also serve as a nice finisher.
2. Constructed Play
Argent Commander used to be extremely common in Constructed, but has fallen out of favour since the meta has changed. Previously, cards such as Azure Drake used to be in most decks, meaning Argent Commander always had strong targets on curve. Now cards like Sludge Belcher are more common, making Argent Commander less effective.
Argent Commander is one of the best Neutral Rares in Arena, as well as one of the best 6-drops. It will almost always be able to find a strong trade on the board and can provide you with both card advantage and Tempo.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ghastly Conjurer
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Professor Putricide
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Mountainfire Armor and Nerubian Unraveler
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- New Streamer needs some help
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- HoF Discussions
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)