Charged Devilsaur — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Charged Devilsaur is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Charged Devilsaur is a very powerful Charge minion similar to Icehowl. Due to being unable to attack minions, it is used as a tool to fight for board control rather than direct damage. Silence is not a recommended method to remove the restriction on attacking Heroes as it will also remove the Charge ability, resulting in a wasted Silence effect.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Charge Devilsaur is generally outclassed by late-game Legendary minions and does not see competitive play.
In Arena, Charged Devilsaur is a reasonable card. Many of the other late-game options are very slow, which makes a card like Charged Devilsaur, which has a fast impact on the board, a very strong tool to have at your disposal.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild