Charged Devilsaur — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Charged Devilsaur is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Charged Devilsaur is a very powerful Charge minion similar to Icehowl. Due to being unable to attack minions, it is used as a tool to fight for board control rather than direct damage. Silence is not a recommended method to remove the restriction on attacking Heroes as it will also remove the Charge ability, resulting in a wasted Silence effect.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Charge Devilsaur is generally outclassed by late-game Legendary minions and does not see competitive play.
In Arena, Charged Devilsaur is a reasonable card. Many of the other late-game options are very slow, which makes a card like Charged Devilsaur, which has a fast impact on the board, a very strong tool to have at your disposal.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard