Charged Devilsaur — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Charged Devilsaur is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Charged Devilsaur is a very powerful Charge minion similar to Icehowl. Due to being unable to attack minions, it is used as a tool to fight for board control rather than direct damage. Silence is not a recommended method to remove the restriction on attacking Heroes as it will also remove the Charge ability, resulting in a wasted Silence effect.
In Constructed, Charge Devilsaur is generally outclassed by late-game Legendary minions and does not see competitive play.
In Arena, Charged Devilsaur is a reasonable card. Many of the other late-game options are very slow, which makes a card like Charged Devilsaur, which has a fast impact on the board, a very strong tool to have at your disposal.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List