Charged Devilsaur — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Charged Devilsaur is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Charged Devilsaur is a very powerful Charge minion similar to Icehowl. Due to being unable to attack minions, it is used as a tool to fight for board control rather than direct damage. Silence is not a recommended method to remove the restriction on attacking Heroes as it will also remove the Charge ability, resulting in a wasted Silence effect.
In Constructed, Charge Devilsaur is generally outclassed by late-game Legendary minions and does not see competitive play.
In Arena, Charged Devilsaur is a reasonable card. Many of the other late-game options are very slow, which makes a card like Charged Devilsaur, which has a fast impact on the board, a very strong tool to have at your disposal.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck