Charged Devilsaur — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Charged Devilsaur is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Charged Devilsaur is a very powerful Charge minion similar to Icehowl. Due to being unable to attack minions, it is used as a tool to fight for board control rather than direct damage. Silence is not a recommended method to remove the restriction on attacking Heroes as it will also remove the Charge ability, resulting in a wasted Silence effect.
In Constructed, Charge Devilsaur is generally outclassed by late-game Legendary minions and does not see competitive play.
In Arena, Charged Devilsaur is a reasonable card. Many of the other late-game options are very slow, which makes a card like Charged Devilsaur, which has a fast impact on the board, a very strong tool to have at your disposal.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List