Mind Control — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Mind Control is a Priest-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 10 with Priest. Later, when you reach Level 49 and 50 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mind Control was at one point considered a must-include card in Priest decks as it helped you to answer the biggest threat in your opponent's deck. However, it has mostly been eclipsed by Entomb, which allows you to answer more threats on curve, or play additional cards alongside it on a 10-Mana turn.
2. Constructed Play
Mind Control is a very slow and expensive card, which has led to it being mostly cut from Constructed Priest decks in favour of faster options like Entomb.
Mind Control is an excellent card in Arena. If you have a Mind Control in your deck, or especially in your hand, you simply need to aim to keep the game relatively even, and Mind Control can swing the game in your favour.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Quest Priest Deck
- Control Priest Deck
- Spiteful Priest Deck
- The Lich King Lifesteal Dragon Priest Deck
- Basic Priest Deck
- Cheap Priest Wild Deck
- Cheap Free Medivh! Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Chromaggus Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
- Cheap Rend Blackhand Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary General Drakkisath Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Basic Ragnaros/Executus Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
- Legendary Coren Direbrew Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Deathrattle Rogue
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard
- Spell Damage Mage
- Even Rogue
- Control Warlock
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Warlock Dungeon Run
- Pull of the Day