Mind Control — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Mind Control is a Priest-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 10 with Priest. Later, when you reach Level 49 and 50 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mind Control was at one point considered a must-include card in Priest decks as it helped you to answer the biggest threat in your opponent's deck. However, it has mostly been eclipsed by Entomb, which allows you to answer more threats on curve, or play additional cards alongside it on a 10-Mana turn.
Mind Control is a very slow and expensive card, which has led to it being mostly cut from Constructed Priest decks in favour of faster options like Entomb.
Mind Control is an excellent card in Arena. If you have a Mind Control in your deck, or especially in your hand, you simply need to aim to keep the game relatively even, and Mind Control can swing the game in your favour.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck