Mind Control — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Mind Control is a Priest-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 10 with Priest. Later, when you reach Level 49 and 50 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mind Control was at one point considered a must-include card in Priest decks as it helped you to answer the biggest threat in your opponent's deck. However, it has mostly been eclipsed by Entomb, which allows you to answer more threats on curve, or play additional cards alongside it on a 10-Mana turn.
Mind Control is a very slow and expensive card, which has led to it being mostly cut from Constructed Priest decks in favour of faster options like Entomb.
Mind Control is an excellent card in Arena. If you have a Mind Control in your deck, or especially in your hand, you simply need to aim to keep the game relatively even, and Mind Control can swing the game in your favour.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards