Mind Control — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Mind Control is a Priest-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 10 with Priest. Later, when you reach Level 49 and 50 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mind Control was at one point considered a must-include card in Priest decks as it helped you to answer the biggest threat in your opponent's deck. However, it has mostly been eclipsed by Entomb, which allows you to answer more threats on curve, or play additional cards alongside it on a 10-Mana turn.
Mind Control is a very slow and expensive card, which has led to it being mostly cut from Constructed Priest decks in favour of faster options like Entomb.
Mind Control is an excellent card in Arena. If you have a Mind Control in your deck, or especially in your hand, you simply need to aim to keep the game relatively even, and Mind Control can swing the game in your favour.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens