Damien

Knights of the Frozen Throne

19 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion hub.

1 hour ago, Allegro said:

Im liking the new Priest card already.  Great anti-aggro, especially if you can combine it with a little + to damage like Bloodmage Thalnos

I've been reading a lot of negative feedback on it but at the current moment I like the card. 

6 hours ago, SithLordOfSnark said:

I am so excited for this expansion. I am even trying to find someone to help me preorder it and I might be able to. Yay.

I am too but I think the thing that has me the most excited though is the fact that my wife is excited. She has been talking to me all night about the game and is even considering doing the preorder for herself. The couple that plays together, stays together.  ;) 

1 hour ago, KingMe said:

I am too but I think the thing that has me the most excited though is the fact that my wife is excited. She has been talking to me all night about the game and is even considering doing the preorder for herself. The couple that plays together, stays together.  ;) 

LOL, that's awesome. My girlfriend doesn't play - She played temporarily to help me get Morgl, but she stopped after I got the new hero.

11 hours ago, SithLordOfSnark said:

LOL, that's awesome. My girlfriend doesn't play - She played temporarily to help me get Morgl, but she stopped after I got the new hero.

Mine is off and on but between Un'Goro and what little we know of Knights she has been real active lately. 

3 hours ago, positiv2 said:

Do you think Dreadscale + Stubborn Gastropod/Emperor Cobra will work just like Knife Juggler with poisonous, ie. killing everything it deals damage to with its effect?

I would think it would work out like that. Poisonous destroys any minion that it deals damage to and Dreadscale is dealing damage so that makes sense. We shall see. 

• Like 1

This lifesteal thing work in a way that, it will heal me even when my opponent attack the corresponding minion, right?

For example, I have a lifesteal minion on board. My opponent atacked it on his turn, and my minion dealt 2 damage. Will it heal me? Or should I be the one attacking with it to get the heal?

1 minute ago, FanOfValeera said:

This lifesteal thing work in a way that, it will heal me even when my opponent attack the corresponding minion, right?

For example, I have a lifesteal minion on board. My opponent atacked it on his turn, and my minion dealt 2 damage. Will it heal me? Or should I be the one attacking with it to get the heal?

Yes, if your opponent attacks a minion with lifesteal, you will be healed any damade the minion deals. You do not need to be the one attacking in order to receive the health.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FanOfValeera said:

It'll work, yes. "Any time the minion deals damage". Try ramming a body into Wickerflame Burnbristle or play it yourself and watch when your opponent attacks him.

Shallow gravedigger will likely find a place in few of my fun decks, looks way too inconsistent and weak stated for any serious deck but should create enough clown fiesta moments for my amusement. 

4 hours ago, Strongpoint said:

Shallow gravedigger will likely find a place in few of my fun decks, looks way too inconsistent and weak stated for any serious deck but should create enough clown fiesta moments for my amusement. 

I don't think it's all that bad, sure it's not the greatest but I've seen worse. I'm already eyeing Quest Priest with this new set and depending on what else is introduced I might throw one Gravedigger in there. 

7 hours ago, KingMe said:

I don't think it's all that bad, sure it's not the greatest but I've seen worse. I'm already eyeing Quest Priest with this new set and depending on what else is introduced I might throw one Gravedigger in there. 

Yep she is. I just can't avoid comparing her to Stonehill Defender... :)

Quest priests may like the card because even something completely awful like Primalfin Champion or Backstreet Leper have some value for them.

If rogues will get more ways to benefit from cards from the other class, Shallow gravedigger may find its place in burgle decks. 

Some gready N'zoth decks may try it for the highroll potential. 

11 hours ago, Strongpoint said:

Yep she is. I just can't avoid comparing her to Stonehill Defender... :)

Quest priests may like the card because even something completely awful like Primalfin Champion or Backstreet Leper have some value for them.

If rogues will get more ways to benefit from cards from the other class, Shallow gravedigger may find its place in burgle decks. 

Some gready N'zoth decks may try it for the highroll potential. 

Completely agree though Stonehill Defender has proven to be a fantastic card in most cases so I don't know about using him as a comparison if you are suggesting the compared card is bad. :P 

On 10.07.2017 at 11:09 PM, KingMe said:

Completely agree though Stonehill Defender has proven to be a fantastic card in most cases so I don't know about using him as a comparison if you are suggesting the compared card is bad. :P 

well, if we compare her to other 3 mana minions that draw cards like Kabal Courier or Acolyte of Pain or even Primalfin Lookout... she still looks meh. 

I am very interested if new hero cards can be discovered.  Hallucinationing all that death knights can be fun 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.