Faerie Dragon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Faerie Dragon is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fairie Dragon is one of the few minions in the game with the untargettable trait, making it very difficult to remove for your opponent. Since the release of Blackrock Mountain, its Dragon trait can also have potential benefits for your deck.
Faerie Dragon will cause problems to any opponent that relies on their early-game removal rather than their minions, which makes it exceptional against most control decks. It also functions as a potential part of a Dragon deck, offering benefits to cards that require you to hold a Dragon in your hand.
Fairie Dragon is one of the stronger 2-drop minions in Arena. Its ability will mean that it often gets to trade on your terms, as your opponent is unable to remove it from the board without playing minions.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck