Table of Contents
Faerie Dragon is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Fairie Dragon is one of the few minions in the game with the untargettable trait, making it very difficult to remove for your opponent. Since the release of Blackrock Mountain, its Dragon trait can also have potential benefits for your deck.
2. Constructed Play
Faerie Dragon will cause problems to any opponent that relies on their early-game removal rather than their minions, which makes it exceptional against most control decks. It also functions as a potential part of a Dragon deck, offering benefits to cards that require you to hold a Dragon in your hand.
Fairie Dragon is one of the stronger 2-drop minions in Arena. Its ability will mean that it often gets to trade on your terms, as your opponent is unable to remove it from the board without playing minions.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists