Soggoth the Slitherer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Soggoth the Slitherer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Soggoth the Slitherer is an awkward card to use effectively, against minion focused decks, it will be far too slow to prove effective in most decks, since your opponent will simply be able to trade into it with their superior board, often gaining significant Tempo in the process. Against more spell focused decks, it will not serve to protect you effectively, since in the late-game stage your opponent will often be looking to fire a spell combo directly at your Hero.
In Constructed, it seems unlikely that Soggoth the Slitherer will be the right fit for your deck, unless you are playing an incredibly defensive Control deck.
Soggoth the Slitherer is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck