Soggoth the Slitherer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Soggoth the Slitherer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Soggoth the Slitherer is an awkward card to use effectively, against minion focused decks, it will be far too slow to prove effective in most decks, since your opponent will simply be able to trade into it with their superior board, often gaining significant Tempo in the process. Against more spell focused decks, it will not serve to protect you effectively, since in the late-game stage your opponent will often be looking to fire a spell combo directly at your Hero.
In Constructed, it seems unlikely that Soggoth the Slitherer will be the right fit for your deck, unless you are playing an incredibly defensive Control deck.
Soggoth the Slitherer is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List