Soggoth the Slitherer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Soggoth the Slitherer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Soggoth the Slitherer is an awkward card to use effectively, against minion focused decks, it will be far too slow to prove effective in most decks, since your opponent will simply be able to trade into it with their superior board, often gaining significant Tempo in the process. Against more spell focused decks, it will not serve to protect you effectively, since in the late-game stage your opponent will often be looking to fire a spell combo directly at your Hero.
In Constructed, it seems unlikely that Soggoth the Slitherer will be the right fit for your deck, unless you are playing an incredibly defensive Control deck.
Soggoth the Slitherer is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck