Soggoth the Slitherer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Soggoth the Slitherer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Soggoth the Slitherer is an awkward card to use effectively, against minion focused decks, it will be far too slow to prove effective in most decks, since your opponent will simply be able to trade into it with their superior board, often gaining significant Tempo in the process. Against more spell focused decks, it will not serve to protect you effectively, since in the late-game stage your opponent will often be looking to fire a spell combo directly at your Hero.
In Constructed, it seems unlikely that Soggoth the Slitherer will be the right fit for your deck, unless you are playing an incredibly defensive Control deck.
Soggoth the Slitherer is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List