Soggoth the Slitherer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Soggoth the Slitherer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Soggoth the Slitherer is an awkward card to use effectively, against minion focused decks, it will be far too slow to prove effective in most decks, since your opponent will simply be able to trade into it with their superior board, often gaining significant Tempo in the process. Against more spell focused decks, it will not serve to protect you effectively, since in the late-game stage your opponent will often be looking to fire a spell combo directly at your Hero.
In Constructed, it seems unlikely that Soggoth the Slitherer will be the right fit for your deck, unless you are playing an incredibly defensive Control deck.
Soggoth the Slitherer is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens