Mistress of Pain
Table of Contents
Mistress of Pain is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mistress of Pain is an early game Demon that can be compared to Armorsmith. It serves a similar purpose in that it can counter early aggression in Aggro decks, and stabilise your life total to allow you to draw more cards with Life Tap over the course of the game.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Mistress of Pain fits extremely well into a Demon synergy deck as an early game minion to control the board early. Since your synergy in such a deck will take a few turns to get rolling, early game cards like Flame Imp along with Mistress of Pain will be very important to keep control of the board.
Mistress of Pain is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper