Table of Contents
Dreadscale is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dreadscale is a card that offers a strong enough effect for a 3 Mana card, but is featured in a class that is unable to take advantage of it. Hunter does not have any particular class cards that benefit from a self-damaging effect, plus it already has options for low-game AoE effects in Unleash the Hounds and Explosive Trap.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Dreadscale is competing with too many high quality cards in the Hunter class in the 3 Mana spot. Animal Companion and Eaglehorn Bow, amongst others are automatic inclusions in a Hunter deck, which makes it difficult to find room for a minion such as this one.
Dreadscale is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists