Dreadscale — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Dreadscale is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dreadscale is a card that offers a strong enough effect for a 3 Mana card, but is featured in a class that is unable to take advantage of it. Hunter does not have any particular class cards that benefit from a self-damaging effect, plus it already has options for low-game AoE effects in Unleash the Hounds and Explosive Trap.
In Constructed, Dreadscale is competing with too many high quality cards in the Hunter class in the 3 Mana spot. Animal Companion and Eaglehorn Bow, amongst others are automatic inclusions in a Hunter deck, which makes it difficult to find room for a minion such as this one.
Dreadscale is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 1 Playable in 4K (The Hell 2 Mod)
- All Blizzard Esports To Be Streamed Exclusively on Youtube
- Celebrating Lunar New Year in Hearthstone
- Galakrond's Awakening Solo Adventure Guides
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Hearthstone Mage Secrets
- Pirate Warrior
- Galakrond's Awakening Hub
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Reno Jackson Priest Deck
- Reno Jackson
- Chenvaala Priest Deck