Dreadscale — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Dreadscale is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dreadscale is a card that offers a strong enough effect for a 3 Mana card, but is featured in a class that is unable to take advantage of it. Hunter does not have any particular class cards that benefit from a self-damaging effect, plus it already has options for low-game AoE effects in Unleash the Hounds and .
In Constructed, Dreadscale is competing with too many high quality cards in the Hunter class in the 3 Mana spot. Eaglehorn Bow, amongst others are automatic inclusions in a Hunter deck, which makes it difficult to find room for a minion such as this one.and
Dreadscale is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards