Dreadscale — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Dreadscale is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dreadscale is a card that offers a strong enough effect for a 3 Mana card, but is featured in a class that is unable to take advantage of it. Hunter does not have any particular class cards that benefit from a self-damaging effect, plus it already has options for low-game AoE effects in Unleash the Hounds and .
In Constructed, Dreadscale is competing with too many high quality cards in the Hunter class in the 3 Mana spot. Eaglehorn Bow, amongst others are automatic inclusions in a Hunter deck, which makes it difficult to find room for a minion such as this one.and
Dreadscale is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck