Stonehill Defender — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stonehill Defender is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stonehill Defender is a fairly weak minion with a powerful Battlecry effect. It has the same stats as Silverback Patriarch, making it almost an upgraded version due to the additional card Discovered.
In Constructed, Stonehill Defender is generally considered too weak for most decks. However, as it represents 2 Taunt minions in a single card it can be a solid choice for Warrior decks aiming too complete Fire Plume's Heart.
In Arena, Stonehill Defender is an above average card. Although it has poor stats for its Mana Cost, its powerful Discover effect more than makes up for it.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck