Stonehill Defender — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stonehill Defender is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stonehill Defender is a fairly weak minion with a powerful Battlecry effect. It has the same stats as Silverback Patriarch, making it almost an upgraded version due to the additional card Discovered.
In Constructed, Stonehill Defender is generally considered too weak for most decks. However, as it represents 2 Taunt minions in a single card it can be a solid choice for Warrior decks aiming too complete Fire Plume's Heart.
In Arena, Stonehill Defender is an above average card. Although it has poor stats for its Mana Cost, its powerful Discover effect more than makes up for it.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List