Stonehill Defender — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stonehill Defender is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Stonehill Defender is a fairly weak minion with a powerful Battlecry effect. It has the same stats as Silverback Patriarch, making it almost an upgraded version due to the additional card Discovered.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Stonehill Defender is generally considered too weak for most decks. However, as it represents 2 Taunt minions in a single card it can be a solid choice for Warrior decks aiming too complete Fire Plume's Heart.
In Arena, Stonehill Defender is an above average card. Although it has poor stats for its Mana Cost, its powerful Discover effect more than makes up for it.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Odd Paladin Deck
- Quest Warrior Deck
- Control Mage Deck
- Quest Paladin Deck
- Lord Godfrey Control Warlock Deck
- Fibonacci's Odd Warrior Deck
- Wild N'Zoth Paladin Deck
- N'Zoth Control Paladin Deck
- Deathknight OTK Paladin Deck
- Kibler's Top 100 Legend Handbuff Paladin Deck
- Rdu's Evolve Shaman Deck
- Sea Giant Evolve Shaman Deck
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior