Stonehill Defender — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stonehill Defender is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stonehill Defender is a fairly weak minion with a powerful Battlecry effect. It has the same stats as Silverback Patriarch, making it almost an upgraded version due to the additional card Discovered.
In Constructed, Stonehill Defender is generally considered too weak for most decks. However, as it represents 2 Taunt minions in a single card it can be a solid choice for Warrior decks aiming too complete Fire Plume's Heart.
In Arena, Stonehill Defender is an above average card. Although it has poor stats for its Mana Cost, its powerful Discover effect more than makes up for it.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List