Stonehill Defender — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stonehill Defender is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stonehill Defender is a fairly weak minion with a powerful Battlecry effect. It has the same stats as Silverback Patriarch, making it almost an upgraded version due to the additional card Discovered.
In Constructed, Stonehill Defender is generally considered too weak for most decks. However, as it represents 2 Taunt minions in a single card it can be a solid choice for Warrior decks aiming too complete Fire Plume's Heart.
In Arena, Stonehill Defender is an above average card. Although it has poor stats for its Mana Cost, its powerful Discover effect more than makes up for it.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens