Stonehill Defender — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stonehill Defender is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stonehill Defender is a fairly weak minion with a powerful Battlecry effect. It has the same stats as Silverback Patriarch, making it almost an upgraded version due to the additional card Discovered.
In Constructed, Stonehill Defender is generally considered too weak for most decks. However, as it represents 2 Taunt minions in a single card it can be a solid choice for Warrior decks aiming too complete Fire Plume's Heart.
In Arena, Stonehill Defender is an above average card. Although it has poor stats for its Mana Cost, its powerful Discover effect more than makes up for it.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Bobby Kotick Asks Board for Reduced Salary in a Letter Sent to Employees
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter