Primalfin Champion — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Primalfin Champion is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Primalfin Champion is a weak Paladin minion with an extremely powerful Deathrattle effect. In most cases it is considered by play to commit a large amount of buffs to a single target or before a minion can attack, however the Deathrattle effect takes nearly all the risk out of the equation by refunding the Spells regardless. The one weakness of the card is the huge potential loss if it is targeted by Sap or a Silence effect.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Primalfin Champion serves a single purpose. It is an essential card Paladin decks aiming to complete The Last Kaleidosaur, effectively duplicating any buff Spells used on it.
In Arena, Primalfin Champion is a weak card. It is not possible to reliable draft buff cards to combo with Primalfin Champion and without any buffs it is a very poor 2-Mana 1/2 minion.
4. Meta Decks with Primalfin Champion
Quest Paladin Deck 1 weapon, 13 spells, 15 minions, 1 hero_card
|14,140||Apr 16 2018|
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin