Primalfin Champion — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Primalfin Champion is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Primalfin Champion is a weak Paladin minion with an extremely powerful Deathrattle effect. In most cases it is considered by play to commit a large amount of buffs to a single target or before a minion can attack, however the Deathrattle effect takes nearly all the risk out of the equation by refunding the Spells regardless. The one weakness of the card is the huge potential loss if it is targeted by Sap or a Silence effect.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Primalfin Champion serves a single purpose. It is an essential card Paladin decks aiming to complete The Last Kaleidosaur, effectively duplicating any buff Spells used on it.
In Arena, Primalfin Champion is a weak card. It is not possible to reliable draft buff cards to combo with Primalfin Champion and without any buffs it is a very poor 2-Mana 1/2 minion.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter