Primalfin Champion — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Primalfin Champion is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Primalfin Champion is a weak Paladin minion with an extremely powerful Deathrattle effect. In most cases it is considered by play to commit a large amount of buffs to a single target or before a minion can attack, however the Deathrattle effect takes nearly all the risk out of the equation by refunding the Spells regardless. The one weakness of the card is the huge potential loss if it is targeted by Sap or a Silence effect.
In Constructed, Primalfin Champion serves a single purpose. It is an essential card Paladin decks aiming to complete The Last Kaleidosaur, effectively duplicating any buff Spells used on it.
In Arena, Primalfin Champion is a weak card. It is not possible to reliable draft buff cards to combo with Primalfin Champion and without any buffs it is a very poor 2-Mana 1/2 minion.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck