Primalfin Champion — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Primalfin Champion is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Primalfin Champion is a weak Paladin minion with an extremely powerful Deathrattle effect. In most cases it is considered by play to commit a large amount of buffs to a single target or before a minion can attack, however the Deathrattle effect takes nearly all the risk out of the equation by refunding the Spells regardless. The one weakness of the card is the huge potential loss if it is targeted by Sap or a Silence effect.
In Constructed, Primalfin Champion serves a single purpose. It is an essential card Paladin decks aiming to complete The Last Kaleidosaur, effectively duplicating any buff Spells used on it.
In Arena, Primalfin Champion is a weak card. It is not possible to reliable draft buff cards to combo with Primalfin Champion and without any buffs it is a very poor 2-Mana 1/2 minion.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck