Primalfin Champion — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Primalfin Champion is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Primalfin Champion is a weak Paladin minion with an extremely powerful Deathrattle effect. In most cases it is considered by play to commit a large amount of buffs to a single target or before a minion can attack, however the Deathrattle effect takes nearly all the risk out of the equation by refunding the Spells regardless. The one weakness of the card is the huge potential loss if it is targeted by Sap or a Silence effect.
In Constructed, Primalfin Champion serves a single purpose. It is an essential card Paladin decks aiming to complete The Last Kaleidosaur, effectively duplicating any buff Spells used on it.
In Arena, Primalfin Champion is a weak card. It is not possible to reliable draft buff cards to combo with Primalfin Champion and without any buffs it is a very poor 2-Mana 1/2 minion.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck