Wickerflame Burnbristle — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Wickerflame Burnbristle is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Wickerflame Burnbristle may look like an underwhelming card at first, but is a strong tool against Aggro, that has a huge potential. When played on its own, it will take 2 attacks to kill the minion and also healing you for 4 in the process, which is already reasonable value. However, any time the minion gets to attack you are healed for another 2 damage and when combined with buffs, such as Blessing of Kings, the healing potential becomes enormous.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Wickerflame Burnbristle functions as an anti-Aggro tool for Midrange and Control Paladin decks. While it has good synergy with Grimy Goons cards, which can buff the stats of the minion while it is in hand, the aggressive nature of these decks make it a suboptimal choice.
In Arena, Wickerflame Burnbristle is a very weak card. The stats of the card make it a more expensive Shielded Minibot and as a Legendary, you will almost certainly be offered much higher impact choices.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please