Wickerflame Burnbristle — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Wickerflame Burnbristle is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wickerflame Burnbristle may look like an underwhelming card at first, but is a strong tool against Aggro, that has a huge potential. When played on its own, it will take 2 attacks to kill the minion and also healing you for 4 in the process, which is already reasonable value. However, any time the minion gets to attack you are healed for another 2 damage and when combined with buffs, such as Blessing of Kings, the healing potential becomes enormous.
In Constructed, Wickerflame Burnbristle functions as an anti-Aggro tool for Midrange and Control Paladin decks. While it has good synergy with Grimy Goons cards, which can buff the stats of the minion while it is in hand, the aggressive nature of these decks make it a suboptimal choice.
Wickerflame Burnbristle is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Wickerflame Burnbristle
Kibler's Top 100 Legend Handbuff Paladin Deck 2 weapons, 4 spells, 24 minions
|11,880||Aug 26 2017|
Grimy Goons Dragon Paladin Wild Un'Goro Deck 2 weapons, 2 spells, 26 minions
|7,180||Apr 04 2017|
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Activision Blizzard To Close France Office
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- WarCraft 2 Remake in WC3: Reforged
- Second Warcraft Movie Rumor Mentioned by Chris Metzen
- Second Source Allegedly Confirms The Burning Crusade Classic Beta in March 2021
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Hearthstone Best Twitch Moments of All Time
- Ferocious Quilboar
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Lady Vashj
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lady Darkscale