Wickerflame Burnbristle — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Wickerflame Burnbristle is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wickerflame Burnbristle may look like an underwhelming card at first, but is a strong tool against Aggro, that has a huge potential. When played on its own, it will take 2 attacks to kill the minion and also healing you for 4 in the process, which is already reasonable value. However, any time the minion gets to attack you are healed for another 2 damage and when combined with buffs, such as, the healing potential becomes enormous.
In Constructed, Wickerflame Burnbristle functions as an anti-Aggro tool for Midrange and Control Paladin decks. While it has good synergy with Grimy Goons cards, which can buff the stats of the minion while it is in hand, the aggressive nature of these decks make it a suboptimal choice.
Wickerflame Burnbristle is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck