Wickerflame Burnbristle — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Wickerflame Burnbristle is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wickerflame Burnbristle may look like an underwhelming card at first, but is a strong tool against Aggro, that has a huge potential. When played on its own, it will take 2 attacks to kill the minion and also healing you for 4 in the process, which is already reasonable value. However, any time the minion gets to attack you are healed for another 2 damage and when combined with buffs, such as, the healing potential becomes enormous.
In Constructed, Wickerflame Burnbristle functions as an anti-Aggro tool for Midrange and Control Paladin decks. While it has good synergy with Grimy Goons cards, which can buff the stats of the minion while it is in hand, the aggressive nature of these decks make it a suboptimal choice.
Wickerflame Burnbristle is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck