Emperor Cobra — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Emperor Cobra is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Emperor Cobra has a powerful minion ability that can put your opponent in very awkward positions if they do not have an efficient way to remove it. However, due to the low amount of Health, almost any removal spell your opponent has access to will be sufficient to deny you any significant value.
Emperor Cobra is rarely seen in Constructed, since most decks have access to more reliable removal options amongst their class Spells, meaning there is little use for a less reliable option such as Emperor Cobra.
Emperor Cobra can be quite powerful in Arena. Since Arena decks generally have fewer removal spell at their disposal, Emperor Cobra is much more likely to be able to generate value for you by attacking a minion of your choosing.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck