Table of Contents
Emperor Cobra is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Emperor Cobra has a powerful minion ability that can put your opponent in very awkward positions if they do not have an efficient way to remove it. However, due to the low amount of Health, almost any removal spell your opponent has access to will be sufficient to deny you any significant value.
2. Constructed Play
Emperor Cobra is rarely seen in Constructed, since most decks have access to more reliable removal options amongst their class Spells, meaning there is little use for a less reliable option such as Emperor Cobra.
Emperor Cobra can be quite powerful in Arena. Since Arena decks generally have fewer removal spell at their disposal, Emperor Cobra is much more likely to be able to generate value for you by attacking a minion of your choosing.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists