Table of Contents
Emperor Cobra is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Emperor Cobra has a powerful minion ability that can put your opponent in very awkward positions if they do not have an efficient way to remove it. However, due to the low amount of Health, almost any removal spell your opponent has access to will be sufficient to deny you any significant value.
2. Constructed Play
Emperor Cobra is rarely seen in Constructed, since most decks have access to more reliable removal options amongst their class Spells, meaning there is little use for a less reliable option such as Emperor Cobra.
Emperor Cobra can be quite powerful in Arena. Since Arena decks generally have fewer removal spell at their disposal, Emperor Cobra is much more likely to be able to generate value for you by attacking a minion of your choosing.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???