Emperor Cobra — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Emperor Cobra is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Emperor Cobra has a powerful minion ability that can put your opponent in very awkward positions if they do not have an efficient way to remove it. However, due to the low amount of Health, almost any removal spell your opponent has access to will be sufficient to deny you any significant value.
Emperor Cobra is rarely seen in Constructed, since most decks have access to more reliable removal options amongst their class Spells, meaning there is little use for a less reliable option such as Emperor Cobra.
Emperor Cobra can be quite powerful in Arena. Since Arena decks generally have fewer removal spell at their disposal, Emperor Cobra is much more likely to be able to generate value for you by attacking a minion of your choosing.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck