Emperor Cobra — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Emperor Cobra is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Emperor Cobra has a powerful minion ability that can put your opponent in very awkward positions if they do not have an efficient way to remove it. However, due to the low amount of Health, almost any removal spell your opponent has access to will be sufficient to deny you any significant value.
Emperor Cobra is rarely seen in Constructed, since most decks have access to more reliable removal options amongst their class Spells, meaning there is little use for a less reliable option such as Emperor Cobra.
Emperor Cobra can be quite powerful in Arena. Since Arena decks generally have fewer removal spell at their disposal, Emperor Cobra is much more likely to be able to generate value for you by attacking a minion of your choosing.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck