Stubborn Gastropod — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stubborn Gastropod is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Stubborn Gastropod is a unique card that has both the Taunt and Poisonous ability. This combination almost guarantees it will trade 1-for-1 as opponents either need to use a Spell to remove it or use a minion to trade into it.
2. Constructed Play
Despite its strong ability to trade evenly, Stubborn Gastropod does not fit into any Constructed decks. Removal Spells are favoured over Poisonous minions as they are able to be removed immediately and opponents are unable to play around them as easily.
Stubborn Gastropod can be quite powerful in Arena. Since Arena decks generally have fewer removal Spells at their disposal, Stubborn Gastropod is much more likely to find itself in a situation where it can trade into a larger minion.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild