Stubborn Gastropod — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stubborn Gastropod is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stubborn Gastropod is a unique card that has both the Taunt and Poisonous ability. This combination almost guarantees it will trade 1-for-1 as opponents either need to use a Spell to remove it or use a minion to trade into it.
Despite its strong ability to trade evenly, Stubborn Gastropod does not fit into any Constructed decks. Removal Spells are favoured over Poisonous minions as they are able to be removed immediately and opponents are unable to play around them as easily.
Stubborn Gastropod can be quite powerful in Arena. Since Arena decks generally have fewer removal Spells at their disposal, Stubborn Gastropod is much more likely to find itself in a situation where it can trade into a larger minion.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge