Stubborn Gastropod — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stubborn Gastropod is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stubborn Gastropod is a unique card that has both the Taunt and Poisonous ability. This combination almost guarantees it will trade 1-for-1 as opponents either need to use a Spell to remove it or use a minion to trade into it.
Despite its strong ability to trade evenly, Stubborn Gastropod does not fit into any Constructed decks. Removal Spells are favoured over Poisonous minions as they are able to be removed immediately and opponents are unable to play around them as easily.
Stubborn Gastropod can be quite powerful in Arena. Since Arena decks generally have fewer removal Spells at their disposal, Stubborn Gastropod is much more likely to find itself in a situation where it can trade into a larger minion.
Decks with Stubborn Gastropod
The Lich King Paladin Deck 3 weapons, 17 spells, 9 minions, 1 hero card
|6,880||Aug 25 2017|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend