Stubborn Gastropod — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stubborn Gastropod is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stubborn Gastropod is a unique card that has both the Taunt and Poisonous ability. This combination almost guarantees it will trade 1-for-1 as opponents either need to use a Spell to remove it or use a minion to trade into it.
Despite its strong ability to trade evenly, Stubborn Gastropod does not fit into any Constructed decks. Removal Spells are favoured over Poisonous minions as they are able to be removed immediately and opponents are unable to play around them as easily.
Stubborn Gastropod can be quite powerful in Arena. Since Arena decks generally have fewer removal Spells at their disposal, Stubborn Gastropod is much more likely to find itself in a situation where it can trade into a larger minion.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens