Hallucination — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Hallucination is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Hallucination is a cheap Rogue Spell that follows the theme of stealing Spells from an opponent's class. As the Spell is Discovered, it is far less likely to return a poor Spell, unlike similar cards. Perhaps most importantly, as a 1-Mana Spell Hallucination can be saved as a cheap activator for the various Combo effects available to Rogue.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Hallucination is a solid card for any Rogue deck due to its ability to function as a cheap Combo activator.
In Arena, Hallucination is an average card. Although Hallucination is generally a good card, it spends Mana with no immediate board impact, which goes against the tempo-oriented playstyle of most Rogue Arena decks.
4. Meta Decks with Hallucination
Dog's Rank 2 Legend Thief Rogue Deck 12 spells, 18 minions
|7,940||Apr 13 2018|
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?