Hallucination — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Hallucination is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hallucination is a cheap Rogue Spell that follows the theme of stealing Spells from an opponent's class. As the Spell is Discovered, it is far less likely to return a poor Spell, unlike similar cards. Perhaps most importantly, as a 1-Mana Spell Hallucination can be saved as a cheap activator for the various Combo effects available to Rogue.
In Constructed, Hallucination is a solid card for any Rogue deck due to its ability to function as a cheap Combo activator.
In Arena, Hallucination is an average card. Although Hallucination is generally a good card, it spends Mana with no immediate board impact, which goes against the tempo-oriented playstyle of most Rogue Arena decks.
Decks with Hallucination
Dog's Rank 2 Legend Thief Rogue Deck 12 spells, 18 minions
|7,940||Apr 13 2018|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide