Hallucination — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Hallucination is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hallucination is a cheap Rogue Spell that follows the theme of stealing Spells from an opponent's class. As the Spell is Discovered, it is far less likely to return a poor Spell, unlike similar cards. Perhaps most importantly, as a 1-Mana Spell Hallucination can be saved as a cheap activator for the various Combo effects available to Rogue.
In Constructed, Hallucination is a solid card for any Rogue deck due to its ability to function as a cheap Combo activator.
In Arena, Hallucination is an average card. Although Hallucination is generally a good card, it spends Mana with no immediate board impact, which goes against the tempo-oriented playstyle of most Rogue Arena decks.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List