Hallucination — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Hallucination is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hallucination is a cheap Rogue Spell that follows the theme of stealing Spells from an opponent's class. As the Spell is Discovered, it is far less likely to return a poor Spell, unlike similar cards. Perhaps most importantly, as a 1-Mana Spell Hallucination can be saved as a cheap activator for the various Combo effects available to Rogue.
In Constructed, Hallucination is a solid card for any Rogue deck due to its ability to function as a cheap Combo activator.
In Arena, Hallucination is an average card. Although Hallucination is generally a good card, it spends Mana with no immediate board impact, which goes against the tempo-oriented playstyle of most Rogue Arena decks.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike