Hallucination — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Hallucination is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hallucination is a cheap Rogue Spell that follows the theme of stealing Spells from an opponent's class. As the Spell is Discovered, it is far less likely to return a poor Spell, unlike similar cards. Perhaps most importantly, as a 1-Mana Spell Hallucination can be saved as a cheap activator for the various Combo effects available to Rogue.
In Constructed, Hallucination is a solid card for any Rogue deck due to its ability to function as a cheap Combo activator.
In Arena, Hallucination is an average card. Although Hallucination is generally a good card, it spends Mana with no immediate board impact, which goes against the tempo-oriented playstyle of most Rogue Arena decks.
Decks with Hallucination
Dog's Rank 2 Legend Thief Rogue Deck 12 spells, 18 minions
|7,940||Apr 13 2018|
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Dragon Paladin
- Kael'thas Sunstrider
- Lady Vashj
- Big Mage - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List