Jump to content
FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

The Most Popular Specializations in Mythic+ in Dragonflight Season 4 Week 3

Recommended Posts

Sn-mka-obrazovky-2024-05-18-o-11-42-56.j

Find out which specs were the most popular during the third week of Season 4.

DISCLAIMER

The following post is based on data taken from u.gg, which has combined thousands of parses from live servers.

The Most Popular Specializations for Mythic+ in Season 4 Week 3

This week's affixes are FortifiedAfflicted, and Raging.

An upward arrow () represents an increase in popularity, while a downward arrow () represents a decrease, compared to the previous week.

The Most Popular DPS Specializations

Shadow Priest saw a significant increase in popularity this week. Other DPS specs like Fire Mage or Beast Mastery Hunter slightly decreased in popularity.

  1. Shadow Priest - 17.9% (▲2.9%)
  2. Retribution Paladin - 13.9% (▲0.1%)
  3. Augmentation Evoker - 11.0% (▲3.1%)
  4. Destruction Warlock - 6.4% (▲0.6%)
  5. Fire Mage - 5.6% (▼0.3%)
  6. Frost Mage - 4.9% (▲1.1%)
  7. Beast Mastery Hunter - 3.7% (▼1.1%)
  8. Outlaw Rogue - 2.9% (▼0.9%)
  9. Devastation Evoker - 2.7% (▼0.9%)
  10. Demonology Warlock - 2.6% (▼1.1%)
  11. Balance Druid - 2.5% (▲0.2%)
  12. Havoc Demon Hunter - 2.4% (▼0.7%)
  13. Arms Warrior - 2.4% (▼1.0%)
  14. Windwalker Monk - 2.1% (▼0.5%)
  15. Elemental Shaman - 2.0% (▼0.1%)
  16. Fury Warrior - 1.8% (▼0.1%)
  17. Unholy Death Knight - 1.7% (▼0.2%)
  18. Enhancement Shaman - 1.6% (▼0.2%)
  19. Arcane Mage - 1.5% (▼0.2%)
  20. Assassination Rogue - 1.5% (▼0.1%)
  21. Subtlety Rogue - 1.5% (▼0.1%)
  22. Feral Druid - 1.5% (▼0.1%)
  23. Marksmanship Hunter - 1.5% (▼0.2%)
  24. Frost Death Knight - 1.5% (▼0.1%)
  25. Survival Hunter - 1.4% (▼0.2%)
  26. Affliction Warlock - 1.4% (▼0.1%)

Snímka obrazovky 2024-05-18 o 17.47.21.jpg

    The Most Popular Tanks

    Vengeance DH saw a notable increase in popularity this week while other tank specs saw a decrease.

    1. Vengeance Demon Hunter - 64.7% (▲5.4%)
    2. Protection Paladin - 9.5% (▼1.4%)
    3. Blood Death Knight - 7.8% (▼1.8%)
    4. Guardian Druid - 7.3% (▼0.9%)
    5. Protection Warrior - 5.5% (▼0.3%)
    6. Brewmaster Monk - 5.1% (▼1.1%)

    Snímka obrazovky 2024-05-18 o 17.47.30.jpg

    The Most Popular Healers

    We see Restoration Druid rising in popularity among the healers by nearly 5% this week. 

    1. Restoration Druid - 36.0% (▲4.9%)
    2. Mistweaver Monk - 16.2% (▼0.7%)
    3. Holy Priest - 14.2% (▼0.1%)
    4. Restoration Shaman - 12.6% (▼1.7%)
    5. Preservation Evoker - 7.3% (▼1.3%)
    6. Discipline Priest - 6.9% (▼0.4%)
    7. Holy Paladin - 6.8% (▼0.7%)

    Snímka obrazovky 2024-05-18 o 17.47.36.jpg

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    this Vengeance DH thing needs to be acknowledged by Blizzard, is getting out of hand this season. Is forcing us to play a boring tank if we want to push high keys, and in the other hand we have Protection warrior and Brewmaster being meme tanks. Idk if they plan on bringing all the tanks to the same level of efficiency and power, or we just have to move to another role.

    • Like 1

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    6 hours ago, Melcahia said:

    this Vengeance DH thing needs to be acknowledged by Blizzard, is getting out of hand this season. Is forcing us to play a boring tank if we want to push high keys, and in the other hand we have Protection warrior and Brewmaster being meme tanks. Idk if they plan on bringing all the tanks to the same level of efficiency and power, or we just have to move to another role.

    Second highest dps, fourth highest hps, but brings a ton of utility that the others don't have or have as regularly. As much as I personally loath vengeance, it does have a lot of attractive qualities for M+. That being said, I'm sure if brewmaster didn't have such ridiculous button bloat that more people would be playing that given how much damage it does or if blood had access to abomination limb more often or if they brought back gorefiend's grasp to keep up with how often vengeance can simply use sigil of chains to group mobs together we'd see a lot more of them. Personally, I like guardian because of how simple it is and the number of vengeance DHs isn't going to stop me from playing it.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    7 hours ago, Q said:

    Second highest dps, fourth highest hps, but brings a ton of utility that the others don't have or have as regularly. As much as I personally loath vengeance, it does have a lot of attractive qualities for M+. That being said, I'm sure if brewmaster didn't have such ridiculous button bloat that more people would be playing that given how much damage it does or if blood had access to abomination limb more often or if they brought back gorefiend's grasp to keep up with how often vengeance can simply use sigil of chains to group mobs together we'd see a lot more of them. Personally, I like guardian because of how simple it is and the number of vengeance DHs isn't going to stop me from playing it.

    I know what you mean, Im a BDK since forever, and i wont stop playing it, but the problem is that unless you have a group for pushing is really hard for us, puggers, to get invited, even at the range of +8, +10, they dont want another tank but VDH, i remember how op was Prot Warr during BFA and then they nerf the hell out of it.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    7 hours ago, Melcahia said:

    I know what you mean, Im a BDK since forever, and i wont stop playing it, but the problem is that unless you have a group for pushing is really hard for us, puggers, to get invited, even at the range of +8, +10, they dont want another tank but VDH, i remember how op was Prot Warr during BFA and then they nerf the hell out of it.

    True, they were very quick to shut down warrior then and in dragonflight as well. I know I had been looking for a group of people to play with regularly but I gave up shortly before season 4 launched since it was clear no guilds needed what I play, pugging is an awful experience in all honesty.

    • Like 1

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    On 5/18/2024 at 11:41 PM, Melcahia said:

    this Vengeance DH thing needs to be acknowledged by Blizzard, is getting out of hand this season. Is forcing us to play a boring tank if we want to push high keys, and in the other hand we have Protection warrior and Brewmaster being meme tanks. Idk if they plan on bringing all the tanks to the same level of efficiency and power, or we just have to move to another role.

    pw_logo.svg
     

    I just rolled a Brewmaster monk in MoP:Remix and was looking at the data about M+, wondering why Brewmaster is so low... It has CD and top DPS and HPS, what's wrong then in high keys? Or is it just that people is too "afraid" to test it?

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    13 hours ago, Kadath76 said:

    I just rolled a Brewmaster monk in MoP:Remix and was looking at the data about M+, wondering why Brewmaster is so low... It has CD and top DPS and HPS, what's wrong then in high keys? Or is it just that people is too "afraid" to test it?

    The problem with other tanks like Brewmaster, Prot warr or Bear druid, is not the damage or the mitigation, is all about the utility, VDH brings tons of utility being capable of controlling big groups of minions by himself, and the only solution is reworking his utility so all the tanks have the same power. BTW Brewmaster is the top dps tank, and BDK has the highest HPS.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    8 hours ago, Melcahia said:

    The problem with other tanks like Brewmaster, Prot warr or Bear druid, is not the damage or the mitigation, is all about the utility, VDH brings tons of utility being capable of controlling big groups of minions by himself, and the only solution is reworking his utility so all the tanks have the same power. BTW Brewmaster is the top dps tank, and BDK has the highest HPS.

    Thank you for explanation, makes sense. Regarding your last comment, when I said 'top' I didn't mean the highest but BDK HPS is indeed significantly higher, my bad.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Join the conversation

    You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
    Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

    Guest
    Reply to this topic...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

    Loading...
    Sign in to follow this  

    • Recently Browsing   0 members

      No registered users viewing this page.

    • Similar Content

      • By Stan
        In our latest story, we follow Solozerro, a player on a quest to solo Mythic Siege of Orgrimmar in MoP Remix!
        @solozerro often streams his progress, so  you can catch him on Twitch!
        So far, Solozerro has soloed five Siege of Orgrimmar bosses on Mythic difficulty in MoP Remix and released videos documenting every kill.
        Immerseus and Norushen
        The first two bosses were the easy ones when looking at pure DPS/HP checks. Solozerro tackled them early with an Item Level of 476 and a cloak with 400k stats. Both fights were long, but the incoming damage wasn't really significant.
        Fallen Protectors
        Fallen Protectors were a bit tricky. Solozerro managed to push them in tank spec during berserk at around 10% HP, but the berserk phase was rough due to the double stuns. He had to switch to DPS and figure out a way to phase Rook and Sun first, then stack them up for the He Softfoot phase.
        Galakras
        The boss cannot be soloed currently, so the player skipped Galakras.
        Shamans and Iron Juggernaut
        When talking about the next couple of bosses, Solozerro said, "here is where the fun begins." The DPS check to beat them before berserk is very high, so he had to min-max cooldown usage for over 20 minutes. One mistake could end in a wipe. For Iron Juggernaut, there was a 20-minute bleed effect or longer.
        As for the Shamans, they had the same stacking debuff that had to be kited while keeping track of the Mythic mechanic, according to Solozerro.
        What's Next?
        Right now, Solozerro is working on soloing General Nazgrim! He's doable, but you can't miss interrupts and need to constantly move because of the healing the adds provide.
        Solozerro's current item level is 476 with all stats capped. His daily routine includes clearing all LFRs, all raids, all dailies, and of course, the Troves Scenario on Isle of Thunder. After that, he farms rares on Timeless Isle!

        And for those curious, here are the player's cloak stats!

        We wish Solozerro the best of luck, and we'll be covering his progress here at Icy Veins too!
      • By Stan
        Learn more about the Matrix Catalyst in the War Within that lets you transform non-set items into tier set pieces!
        You'll find the Matrix Catalyst in Dornogal, the capital city for both factions.

        Nearby, you'll see Custodian Khubon, the Catalyst Steward for the expansion.
        You can ask him about the Catalyst, though he's somewhat misguided. He believes the famed titan keepers crafted it, but we've had this for three expansions now, so we know the real story.


        To convert a non-set item into a set piece, you must insert an eligible Veteran track or higher Season 1 item, following a structure similar to the previous expansion.

        As for catalyst charges,  I think you will get your first charge when Season 1 starts on September 10 and every other week you will receive an additional charge.
      • By Stan
        Larovus has hit the jackpot for the year! Both the rare Tusks of Mannoroth and the Kor'kron Juggernaut mount dropped from a single Mythic Garrosh kill.
        Fortunately, you can now kill Garrosh on a daily basis, but it still requires a lot of luck to loot both items simultaneously, as they have a drop rate of about 1%.

        Here's a close-up of the loot window. As you can see, Larovus has looted the Tusks of Mannoroth and the Kor'kron Juggernaut mount in one kill.

        Have you had any luck with double rare raid drops? Let me know in the comments below!
        Source: Reddit
      • By Stan
        The War Within Season 1 adds new kiss/curse affixes and here is a spreadsheet with class specializations that will benefit from the kiss portion of each affix.
        New Kiss/Curse Affixes in War Within Season 1
        Blizzard recently unveiled the following kiss/curse affixes making its way to Mythic+ in Season 1.
        Attuned - Non-boss enemies with mana inflict 20% more magic damage, but take 10% increased Nature damage and 30% increased damage from Bleed effects. Focused - Non-boss enemies with mana have 30% increased Haste, but take 10% increased Frost and Fire damage. Reckless - Non-boss enemies without mana ignore 20% armor with their attacks, but their armor is reduced by 30% and they take 10% increased Arcane damage. Thorned - Non-boss enemies without mana inflict Physical damage to their attackers when attacked, but take 10% increased Holy and Shadow damage. Which Classes/Specializations Benefit from the Kiss Portion the Most?
        If you read the affix tooltips, it is obvious that some classes will benefit more from their effect. For instance, during Reckless weeks, you want to bring an Arcane Mage, or a Balance Druid, and so forth.
        Denethar has created a useful spreadsheet covering which specs benefit from the affixes the most, you can find it here.

        Source: Reddit
      • By Stan
        The Prismatic Bauble toy is easier to purchase during this month! 
        Usually, the toy's available for 250,000 gold from the Mad Merchant who doesn't spawn often. However, during Pride Month, you can purchase Prismatic Bauble directly from Jepetto Joybuzz in Legion Dalaran, avoiding the long wait.
        The toy will still cost 250,000 Gold, though. You can find Jepetto Joybuzz at the Dalaran Toyworks.


        Happy Pride Month!
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...