Classic Guide to Paladins' Best Macros
Welcome to our Macros guide for Paladins where you will find out what the best macros are for your Paladin in WoW Classic.
While this is not an exhaustive list of all possible / useful macros, we will be exemplifying almost all macro functionalities below. Use these templates as an example and replace their spells with the ones you feel will be most useful to you, personally.
Classic Paladin Macro Templates
- #showtooltip Consecration
- /cast Consecration(rank 2)
- /cast [mod:shift] Consecration(rank 1)
Downranking spells to conserve Mana is an important part of your normal gameplay. These macros can help you manage and remember what binds you use to downrank spells since they allow you to assign different ranks to the same keybind with a different modifier while saving action bar space.
Hammer of Justice
- #showtooltip Hammer of Justice
- /cast Hammer of Justice
Hammer of Justice is a critically important ability in PvP, and sometimes will need to be cast at a moment's notice. By default, if you are casting something else like a Holy Light and try to use Hammer of Justice, it will queue the Hammer for after the Holy Light. This macro ensures that you stop whatever you are doing to immediately use Hammer of Justice, ensuring that it is never delayed when you need it most.
- #showtooltip Holy Light
- /cast [@mouseover,exists,help][@player] Holy Light(Rank 4)
Especially as a healer, some people find it easier to cast healing spells by mousing over their intended target on their raid frame, rather than clicking and targeting them. This saves time and will allow you to keep an enemy targeted, which can be useful in raids to track casts.
- #showtooltip Blessing of Freedom
- /cast [@mouseover,exists,help][@player] Blessing of Freedom
Same concept as the above healing macros, but utility spells often need to be cast very quickly on other players. Being able to mouse over players to use spells like Blessing of Freedom and Blessing of Protection is critical.
- /cancelaura Divine Shield
- /cancelaura Blessing of Protection
Often you will find that using your immunities for their full duration is a waste. Maybe you just wanted to remove a debuff or maybe you just wanted to block a specific spell. Afterwards, it will be a damage loss to keep it active, meaning it is better to just remove it quickly. Add this line of code to another macro of your choice, or as a new macro, and hitting it will cancel your immunities if they are active.
Classic Paladin Addons
Macros are very important in making your character play as smoothly as possible, but so do addons, for which reason we recommend that you also read our Paladin Addons page.
- 24 Feb. 2020: Page added.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- World's Fastest Naxxramas Speed Clear By Salad Bakers
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- The "Final Boss of Classic": Level 1 Raid Takes on Hogger
- We Might Be Hearing About Burning Crusade Classic by the End of the Year? (Rumor)
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- TBC Transition+
- [H][EU][Skullflame] Impact Recruiting to raid Naxx Wednesday and Sunday
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- Shadowlands Threads of Fate Question
- Power Word: Shield Macro
- Looking for an addon or someone to make it
- The Best PvP weapon in classic for a warrior ?
- [Q]Opener Trinket Swap