Razorfen Kraul Quests Guide
This guide lists all the quests you can do in the Razorfen Kraul dungeon: Alliance quests, Horde quests, class quests, profession quests, quests you need to get before entering the dungeons, and quests you get inside the dungeons. The idea is to help you do all the quests in a single run of the dungeon.
For more information about the dungeon, please refer to our detailed Razorfen Kraul dungeon guide.
There are a number of quests available in Wailing Caverns, both before you enter the dungeon and once you are inside.
Below is a list of the quests available to players, along with their level requirement and faction.
-  Mortality Wanes (starts in the dungeon)
-  The Crone of the Kraul
-  A Vengeful Fate
-  An Unholy Alliance (starts in the dungeon)
-  Going, Going, Guano!
- /  Blueleaf Tubers
- /  Willix the Importer (starts in the dungeon)
-  Fire Hardened Mail (Warrior-only)
-  Brutal Armor (Warrior-only)
To pick up every quest in the dungeon, players of both factions will need to be at least Level 29.
Quests Started Outside Razorfen Kraul
There is only 1 Alliance-only quest that starts outside this dungeon.
- The Crone of the Kraul (requires Level 29) — bring Razorflank's Medallion to Falfindel Waywarder. This quest is given by Falfindel in Feralas, on the border of Thousand Needles. Given that this is a Horde zone, this quest can be very difficult to obtain. The medallion drops from the final boss.
The Crone of the Kraul
In order to do this quest, you will need to also have completed Lonebrow's Journal in Feralas. This quest starts in the Thousand Needles, at the bottom of the Great Lift, where you will find the corpse of a dwarf. Loot him and you will have to read the journal that you collect from him and take it to Falfindel Waywarder in Feralas.
There are 2 Horde-only quests that start outside of this dungeon.
- A Vengeful Fate (requires Level 29) — remove Razorflank's Heart by killing Charlga Razorflank. This quest is given by Auld Stonespire in Thunder Bluff.
- Going, Going, Guano! (requires Level 30) — collect a pile of Kraul Guano and bring it to Master Apothecary Faranell in the Apothecarium of Undercity. This drops from the bats within the dungeon.
There is only 1 neutral quest in this dungeon that is available to both factions and is started outside the dungeon.
- Blueleaf Tubers (requires Level 20) — collect 6 Blueleaf Tubers. You will need to pick up Crate With Holes, Snufflenose Owner's Manual, and the Snufflenose Command Stick in order to complete this quest. This quest is given by Mebok Mizzyrix in Ratchett.
There is a Warrior class quest that has to be completed in Razorfen Kraul. It is a different quest for both factions, but the objective is the same. The quests Fire Hardened Mail (Alliance) and Brutal Armor (Horde) require you to kill Roogug and collect Vial of Phlogiston from him. The quests are given by Furen Longbeard in Stormwind and Thun'grim Firegaze in the Barrens for the Alliance and Horde respectively.
These quests both require Level 20.
Quests Started Inside Razorfen Kraul
There is only 1 Alliance-only quest that starts inside the dungeon.
- Mortality Wanes (requires Level 25) — find Treshala's Pendant and return it to Treshala Fallowbrook. This quest is given by Heralath Fallowbrook in Darnassus. This can drop from any mob in the dungeon.
There is only 1 Horde-only quest that starts inside the dungeon.
- An Unholy Alliance (requires Level 28) — loot the Small Scroll from the final boss and take it to Varimathras in Undercity.
There is only 1 neutral quest that starts inside the dungeon.
- Willix the Importer (requires Level 22) — escort Willix out of the dungeon. After you kill Charlga Razorflank, jump down behind the hut and you will find Willix the Importer there.
Notable Quest Loot from Razorfen Kraul
|Berylline Pads||The Crone of the Kraul||Shoulder|
|Marbled Buckler||The Crone of the Kraul||Shield|
|Stonefist Girdle||The Crone of the Kraul||Waist|
|Berylline Pads||A Vengeful Fate||Shoulder|
|Marbled Buckler||A Vengeful Fate||Shield|
|Stonefist Girdle||A Vengeful Fate||Waist|
|Fire Hardened Hauberk||Fire Hardened Mail||Chest||Alliance|
|Brutal Hauberk||Brutal Armor||Chest||Horde|
- 31 Jan. 2020: Corrected requirement for Going, Going, Guano.
- 10 Dec. 2019: Corrected level requirement for A Vengeful Fate to 29 from 30.
- 09 Oct. 2019: Page added.
- Guides for Burning Crusade Classic Phase 3 Now Live
- Burning Crusade Classic 2.5.3 Development Notes: January 13th
- BCC Phase 3 Season 3 PvP Adjustments
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 3 Release Schedule
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: January 12th
- A Dramatic UBRS Hardcore Death and Escape
- Reminder: Burning Crusade Classic Season 2 Ending Soon
- When Your Cat Kills Your Hardcore Character
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- Jailer is in ICC!
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Hunter Macros for TBC Cassic?
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?