Classic Guide to Warlocks' Best Macros
Welcome to our Macros guide for Warlocks where you will find out what the best macros are for your Warlock in WoW Classic.
While this is not an exhaustive list of all possible / useful macros, we will be exemplifying almost all macro functionalities below. Use these templates as an example and replace their spells with the ones you feel will be most useful to you, personally.
Classic Warlock Macro Templates
Sometimes, your pet will just go somewhere that you do not want it to go. This macro calls your pet back and ensures it will not start attacking something.
- #showtooltip Immolate
- /cast Immolate
A simple but useful macro that commands your pet to attack a target while also casting Immolate on it. This is very useful for opening on new targets while soloing when you want your pet to tank. Replace Immolate with any spell that you want if you desire.
Single Button Pet Spells
- /cast [@mouseover,exists,pet:felhunter][@target,pet:felhunter]Spell Lock; [@mouseover,exists,pet:succubus][@target,pet:succubus]Seduction
- /cast [pet:Voidwalker] Sacrifice; [pet:imp] Fire shield; [pet:succubus,@mouseover,exists,nodead][pet:succubus,@target] Seduction; [pet:felhunter,@mouseover,exists,nodead][pet:felhunter,@target] Devour Magic;
These macros allow you to bind a spell from each pet to the same bind. The first one specifically will cast Spell Lock if you have a Felhunter, or Seduction if you have a Succubus. The second one will do the same thing, except with Sacrifice, Fire Shield, Seduction, and Devour Magic.
- /cast !Shoot
Normally, if you keep hitting your Shoot button, it will toggle between attacking and not attacking a target. This macro makes it so that you can spam the button and it will always command you to attack the enemy with a wand, allowing you to always get the optimal number of attacks off, even while moving and stopping.
- #showtooltip Drain Life
- /cast [nochanneling:Drain Life] Drain Life
Normally, if you cast Drain Life while already casting it, you would start a new cast instead. This ensures that you will never clip Drain Lifes, thus not wasting mana. You can replicate this with Drain Soul or any other channeled spell that you wish to spam.
Classic Warlock Addons
Macros are very important in making your character play as smoothly as possible, but so do addons, for which reason we recommend that you also read our Warlock Addons page.
- 24 Feb. 2020: Page added.
- Burning Crusade Classic Will Be Based Off the Final Patch, No Class Tuning and "Some Changes"
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Opt-in, FAQ, No Gold Cap for Transfers to BC Realms
- Burning Crusade Raid Bosses Will Be Original, Un-nerfed Versions, With a Twist
- Burning Crusade Classic Characters and Realms Explanations
- WoW Classic Deep Dive Recap
- Burning Crusade Classic Announced!
- The Blizzard Arcade Collection Announced
- BlizzConline Scavenger Hunt with Prizes!
- No one wants retris
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- TBC Transition+
- Looking for guild with EARLY RAID TIMES
- Shaman Tank Guide - Shaman Tanking in WoW
- [H][EU][Skullflame] Impact Recruiting to raid Naxx Wednesday and Sunday
- Shadowlands Threads of Fate Question
- Power Word: Shield Macro