Classic Retribution Paladin DPS Spec, Builds, and Talents
On this page, you will find out the best PvE talent choices and builds for your Retribution Paladin DPS in WoW Classic.
Retribution Paladin Leveling Builds
If you were looking for leveling builds, please refer to our leveling guide for Paladins.
This is the default build that you will take as a Retribution Paladin. You will go 31 points into the Retribution tree to get Vengeance and Repentance, along with 8 points into the Protection tree and 11 points into the Holy tree. In the Protection tree you will pick up Precision for the 3% hit chance, and in the Holy tree you will take Consecration and Divine Strength for the damage. These are all strictly required talents, leaving not a ton of room for movement.
The only real room for personal preference in the Retribution tree comes from the points in Improved Seal of the Crusader. Since you normally will not be using Seal of the Crusader due to the debuff slot Judgement of the Crusader takes up, you could choose to skip these points. If there is any chance you might be using it, then absolutely take the talent, but otherwise it is useless. Instead you could choose to put an extra point into Benediction and maybe Improved Retribution Aura for better tank threat.
This is the same as the previous build, except it assumes you have 9% hit on your gear, meaning you do not need Precision. Instead, you can put the extra points into more utility focused talents such as Improved Lay on Hands and Spiritual Focus for when you want to off heal. The choice is yours for where to put the extra points.
- 16 Aug. 2019: Page added.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- World's Fastest Naxxramas Speed Clear By Salad Bakers
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- The "Final Boss of Classic": Level 1 Raid Takes on Hogger
- We Might Be Hearing About Burning Crusade Classic by the End of the Year? (Rumor)
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- TBC Transition+
- [H][EU][Skullflame] Impact Recruiting to raid Naxx Wednesday and Sunday
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- Shadowlands Threads of Fate Question
- Power Word: Shield Macro
- Looking for an addon or someone to make it
- The Best PvP weapon in classic for a warrior ?
- [Q]Opener Trinket Swap