Retribution Paladin DPS Nature Resistance Gear
On this page, you will find the best Nature Resistance gear for your Retribution Paladin in WoW Classic. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Restoration Druid Gearing and Best in Slot guide.
Nature Resistance Gear for Retribution Paladins
While doing AQ40, you may benefit from using some Nature Resistance (NR) gear, especially for Princess Huhuran and Viscidus. The pieces we list below are the ones that grant significant Nature Resistance and do not drop from raids. Because NR gear has low or no other stats in general, prioritize using your best normal gear pieces, along with some NR gear, in order to achieve a balanced setup with 140+ NR unbuffed.
Whenever you loot raid gear with Nature Resistance on it, make sure to use it, as that gear has significant NR and other stats, usually Stamina.
|Neck||Random green of Nature Resistance||World Drop BoE|
|Cloak||Random green of Nature Resistance||World Drop BoE|
|Feet||Random green of Nature Resistance||World Drop BoE|
|Rings||Random greens of Nature Resistance||World Drop BoE|
|Trinkets||Heart of Noxxion||Noxxion in Maraudon Orange|
Finally, do not forget you can also complement your Nature Resistance gear with consumables, such as Greater Nature Protection Potion, the Enchant Cloak - Greater Nature Resistance cloak enchant and the Nature Mantle of the Dawn (or chromatic) shoulder enchant.
You can find more Retribution Paladin BiS lists in our dedicated gear hub below.
- 28 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Update: April 19th
- WoW Classic Patch 1.13.7 Patch Notes
- Naxxramas World Record Speed Run and 24 Second Sapphiron Kill
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- WoW Token Added to Burning Crusade Classic Beta for China Only
- New Burning Crusade Beta Build: Premade Characters, Gear Vendors Removed & Item Changes
- World's Fastest Onyxia Speed Kill in WoW Classic
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Update: April 9th
- New onyxia kill time
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Chaos Recruiting for TBC Classic [H] [Herod]
- No one wants retris
- Shaman Tank Guide - Shaman Tanking in WoW
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- TBC Transition+
- Looking for guild with EARLY RAID TIMES