Damien

Aggro Paladin Standard

11 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Aggro Paladin Standard Deck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheEviscerator said:

Replaced patches and tirion for don han cho and leeroy,would it work?

Han'cho is too slow and causes loss of tempo. If you don't have either of the cards you replaced, Ragnaros the Firelord would be alright.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so, i don't have patches and only one each of small=time and marshal, what should i swap for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guest Leonmorte said:

so, i don't have patches and only one each of small=time and marshal, what should i swap for?

Consecration (for AoE and face damage at the same time), one Acidic Swamp Ooze (to deal with pirate warriors), and one Knife Juggler (to add to the aggression) should be good enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/04/2016 at 8:10 PM, positiv2 said:

Han'cho is too slow and causes loss of tempo. If you don't have either of the cards you replaced, Ragnaros the Firelord would be alright.

Ragnaros the Firelord? Maybe this would work if you're going to play wild. To my full regret Ragnaros isn't available for standart since yesterday..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Guest Fishbot said:

Ragnaros the Firelord? Maybe this would work if you're going to play wild. To my full regret Ragnaros isn't available for standart since yesterday..

At the time of posting, Ragnaros the Firelord was available in standard. Currently, Wolfrider can be used a low-budget swap if you are missing cards from the decks and do not have the cards in the swap section to temporarily use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First of all thanks for this nice guide. 

Is it viable to replace rallying blade by sword of justice?

and what would be better (probably more expensive) options for argent and worgen? Got some dust left, but not enough to get patches..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Guest Moby said:

First of all thanks for this nice guide. 

Is it viable to replace rallying blade by sword of justice?

and what would be better (probably more expensive) options for argent and worgen? Got some dust left, but not enough to get patches..

Rallying Blade has much better stats and can be used for immediate impact, whereas Sword of Justice is much slower and cannot be used to clear the board that well.
Argent Squire and Worgen Infiltrator are in the deck to allow you to have a very strong start and have more minions to draw into with Small-Time Recruits, and get more value out of Divine Favor (as your hand will often be empty). I do not recommend swapping them out.
If you don't have Patches the Pirate, you can use Argent Protector.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i've played around with this deck a little bit, and 1 small-time recruits seems like enough. Do you think it's fine to replace with an argent protector, or is there a more aggressive option? Is there an important reason to have 2 small-time recruits?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Guest qal said:

i've played around with this deck a little bit, and 1 small-time recruits seems like enough. Do you think it's fine to replace with an argent protector, or is there a more aggressive option? Is there an important reason to have 2 small-time recruits?

If you don't face the need to draw more, you can include the Argent Protector, or you can include Leeroy Jenkins or Emerald Reaver, or tech cards, such as Acidic Swamp Ooze, or Aldor Peacekeeper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Jade Rogue Standard Un'Goro deck.
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Genji build guide for Heroes of the Storm.
    • By Zadina

      The 97th Tavern Brawl is called 'An Ancient Recipe' and it offers players the chance to try out Journey to Un'Goro decks.
      The rules of this Brawl are simple: you choose a hero and you get a premade deck with the Un'Goro deck recipe for that class. The deck archetypes are the following and we even have guides for most of them:
      Quest Druid Dinomancer Hunter Elemental Mage (guide for almost identical deck here) Quest Paladin Quest Priest Quest Rogue Elemental Shaman Quest Warlock Quest Warrior All deck recipes have pretty good winning chances. This is a nice chance to play with cards you don't own and get to know the new Hearthstone expansion better.
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Restoration Druid PvP guide for Legion.