Argent Protector — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Argent Protector is a Paladin-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Argent Protector is a solid minion that can help you to gain a Tempo and card advantage by allowing a minion on your board to trade for free with an opposing minion. These situations are the ones you should look out for in order to use the card effectively.
Argent Protector is rarely seen in Constructed. When it is seen, it is mostly featured in Aggro Paladin decks. In most other types of decks it has been eclipsed by the incredible Shielded Minibot, as well as cards like Seal of Champions.
Argent Protector is fantastic in Arena. The opening of playing a 2-drop minion on turn 1 by usingand then using to trade for free into their opening minion is extremely powerful. On top of this, it does not lose value in the late-game, where it can still be used to create a favourable trade between 2 large minions.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck