Argent Protector — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Argent Protector is a Paladin-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Argent Protector is a solid minion that can help you to gain a Tempo and card advantage by allowing a minion on your board to trade for free with an opposing minion. These situations are the ones you should look out for in order to use the card effectively.
Argent Protector is rarely seen in Constructed. When it is seen, it is mostly featured in Aggro Paladin decks. In most other types of decks it has been eclipsed by the incredible Shielded Minibot, as well as cards like Seal of Champions.
Argent Protector is fantastic in Arena. The opening of playing a 2-drop minion on turn 1 by usingand then using to trade for free into their opening minion is extremely powerful. On top of this, it does not lose value in the late-game, where it can still be used to create a favourable trade between 2 large minions.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge