Table of Contents
Argent Protector is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Argent Protector is a solid minion that can help you to gain a Tempo and card advantage by allowing a minion on your board to trade for free with an opposing minion. These situations are the ones you should look out for in order to use the card effectively.
2. Constructed Play
Argent Protector is rarely seen in Constructed. When it is seen, it is mostly featured in Aggro Paladin decks. In most other types of decks it has been eclipsed by the incredible Shielded Minibot, as well as cards like Seal of Champions.
Argent Protector is fantastic in Arena. The opening of playing a 2-drop minion on turn 1 by using The Coin and then using Argent Protector to trade for free into their opening minion is extremely powerful. On top of this, it does not lose value in the late-game, where it can still be used to create a favourable trade between 2 large minions.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists