Emerald Reaver — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Emerald Reaver is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Emerald Reaver is a cheap Neutral Beast, similar to Shadowbomber. Although the damage may seen inconsequential, in highly aggressive decks 1 damage can often may the difference between an opponent stabilising or not.
In Constructed, Emerald Reaver is an almost playable card. As it is also a Beast, it can potentially fit into a highly aggressive Face Hunter deck, functioning as an average 1-drop while also providing extra damage and a cheap activator for Kill Command later in the game.
In Arena, Emerald Reaver is a poor card. 1-drops are rarely played in Arena due to how easily they can be killed by Hero Powers or the Battlecries of 2 Mana minions.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck