Emerald Reaver — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Emerald Reaver is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Emerald Reaver is a cheap Neutral Beast, similar to Shadowbomber. Although the damage may seen inconsequential, in highly aggressive decks 1 damage can often may the difference between an opponent stabilising or not.
In Constructed, Emerald Reaver is an almost playable card. As it is also a Beast, it can potentially fit into a highly aggressive Face Hunter deck, functioning as an average 1-drop while also providing extra damage and a cheap activator for Kill Command later in the game.
In Arena, Emerald Reaver is a poor card. 1-drops are rarely played in Arena due to how easily they can be killed by Hero Powers or the Battlecries of 2 Mana minions.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge