Emerald Reaver — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Emerald Reaver is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Emerald Reaver is a cheap Neutral Beast, similar to Shadowbomber. Although the damage may seen inconsequential, in highly aggressive decks 1 damage can often may the difference between an opponent stabilising or not.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Emerald Reaver is an almost playable card. As it is also a Beast, it can potentially fit into a highly aggressive Face Hunter deck, functioning as an average 1-drop while also providing extra damage and a cheap activator for Kill Command later in the game.
In Arena, Emerald Reaver is a poor card. 1-drops are rarely played in Arena due to how easily they can be killed by Hero Powers or the Battlecries of 2 Mana minions.
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Hearthstone Hits 100 Million Players, Rewards Inc!
- All Blizzard Franchises Will Have Mobile Titles
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage
- Rastakhan's Rumble Hub
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard