Emerald Reaver — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Emerald Reaver is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Emerald Reaver is a cheap Neutral Beast, similar to Shadowbomber. Although the damage may seen inconsequential, in highly aggressive decks 1 damage can often may the difference between an opponent stabilising or not.
In Constructed, Emerald Reaver is an almost playable card. As it is also a Beast, it can potentially fit into a highly aggressive Face Hunter deck, functioning as an average 1-drop while also providing extra damage and a cheap activator for Kill Command later in the game.
In Arena, Emerald Reaver is a poor card. 1-drops are rarely played in Arena due to how easily they can be killed by Hero Powers or the Battlecries of 2 Mana minions.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens