Emerald Reaver — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Emerald Reaver is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Emerald Reaver is a cheap Neutral Beast, similar to Shadowbomber. Although the damage may seen inconsequential, in highly aggressive decks 1 damage can often may the difference between an opponent stabilising or not.
In Constructed, Emerald Reaver is an almost playable card. As it is also a Beast, it can potentially fit into a highly aggressive Face Hunter deck, functioning as an average 1-drop while also providing extra damage and a cheap activator for Kill Command later in the game.
In Arena, Emerald Reaver is a poor card. 1-drops are rarely played in Arena due to how easily they can be killed by Hero Powers or the Battlecries of 2 Mana minions.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?