Small-Time Recruits — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Small-Time Recruits is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Small-Time Recruits provides aggressive Paladin decks a powerful tool to refill their hand later into the game. While three 1-Cost minions may sound underwhelming, the ability for Paladins to buff all minions in hand opens up this cards potential for some powerful combos.
In Constructed, Small-Time Recruits fits into decks full of cheap minions aiming to aggressively flood the board. It can be as an additional method to refill your hand after an aggressive start or to increase the number of minions in your hand to maximise the value from cards such as Smuggler's Run and Grimestreet Outfitter.
Small-Time Recruits is no longer available in Arena.
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Hearthstone 16.0.8 Balance Update Notes
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Diablo 2 Fan Remaster / Upscale Project
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Pure Paladin
- Galakrond Tempo Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - XioaT's Rank 2 Legend
- Cyclone Mage Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - iGXc's Top 20 Legend
- Just 30 cards short... are any worth it?
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - kagome's Top 20 Legend
- A few questions for a newish player