Small-Time Recruits — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Small-Time Recruits is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Small-Time Recruits provides aggressive Paladin decks a powerful tool to refill their hand later into the game. While three 1-Cost minions may sound underwhelming, the ability for Paladins to buff all minions in hand opens up this cards potential for some powerful combos.
In Constructed, Small-Time Recruits fits into decks full of cheap minions aiming to aggressively flood the board. It can be as an additional method to refill your hand after an aggressive start or to increase the number of minions in your hand to maximise the value from cards such as Smuggler's Run and Grimestreet Outfitter.
Small-Time Recruits is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List