Small-Time Recruits — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Small-Time Recruits is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Small-Time Recruits provides aggressive Paladin decks a powerful tool to refill their hand later into the game. While three 1-Cost minions may sound underwhelming, the ability for Paladins to buff all minions in hand opens up this cards potential for some powerful combos.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Small-Time Recruits fits into decks full of cheap minions aiming to aggressively flood the board. It can be as an additional method to refill your hand after an aggressive start or to increase the number of minions in your hand to maximise the value from cards such as Smuggler's Run and Grimestreet Outfitter.
Small-Time Recruits is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild