Small-Time Recruits — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Small-Time Recruits is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Small-Time Recruits provides aggressive Paladin decks a powerful tool to refill their hand later into the game. While three 1-Cost minions may sound underwhelming, the ability for Paladins to buff all minions in hand opens up this cards potential for some powerful combos.
In Constructed, Small-Time Recruits fits into decks full of cheap minions aiming to aggressively flood the board. It can be as an additional method to refill your hand after an aggressive start or to increase the number of minions in your hand to maximise the value from cards such as Smuggler's Run and Grimestreet Outfitter.
Small-Time Recruits is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens