Small-Time Recruits — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Small-Time Recruits is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Small-Time Recruits provides aggressive Paladin decks a powerful tool to refill their hand later into the game. While three 1-Cost minions may sound underwhelming, the ability for Paladins to buff all minions in hand opens up this cards potential for some powerful combos.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Small-Time Recruits fits into decks full of cheap minions aiming to aggressively flood the board. It can be as an additional method to refill your hand after an aggressive start or to increase the number of minions in your hand to maximise the value from cards such as Smuggler's Run and Grimestreet Outfitter.
Small-Time Recruits is no longer available in Arena.
- Rise of Shadows Card Reveal Schedule
- Roger and Reall Banned from Hearthstone Grandmasters
- Oblivitron & Lazul's Scheme Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Swampqueen Hagatha Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Togwaggle's Scheme: Rise of Shadows
- Peter Whalen: No New Hero Cards in Rise of Shadows
- Patch 13.4: Rise of Shadows Pre-Purchase & Game Improvements
- Rise of Shadows is the First Expansion of the Year of the Dragon
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- Rumble Run High Priest Thekal
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Pre-Order Question
- The Witchwood Monster Hunt
- Year of the Dragon Questions Questions
- Pack from outside the game