Sword of Justice — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Sword of Justice is a Paladin-only weapon. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sword of Justice is a card that represents a lot of value over time, but is extremely slow in its initial investment. When using Sword of Justice, you should look out for opportunities to use the weapon charges to control the board. This will mitigate some of the Tempo loss from using the card.
Sword of Justice is rarely seen in Constructed. Muster for Battle is a much better alternative to be played on turn 3, and since you do not want to overload your deck with weapons, Sword of Justice rarely makes the cut.
Sword of Justice is a strong card in Arena. Although it is a little slow at first, the Arena format is slower than Constructed, which allows you the time you need in order to get more long-term value from it. You should still look out for opportunities to use the weapon charges to control the board however.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck