Sword of Justice
Table of Contents
Sword of Justice is a Paladin-only weapon. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sword of Justice is a card that represents a lot of value over time, but is extremely slow in its initial investment. When using Sword of Justice, you should look out for opportunities to use the weapon charges to control the board. This will mitigate some of the Tempo loss from using the card.
2. Constructed Play
Sword of Justice is rarely seen in Constructed. Muster for Battle is a much better alternative to be played on turn 3, and since you do not want to overload your deck with weapons, Sword of Justice rarely makes the cut.
Sword of Justice is a strong card in Arena. Although it is a little slow at first, the Arena format is slower than Constructed, which allows you the time you need in order to get more long-term value from it. You should still look out for opportunities to use the weapon charges to control the board however.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists