Sword of Justice — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Sword of Justice is a Paladin-only weapon. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sword of Justice is a card that represents a lot of value over time, but is extremely slow in its initial investment. When using Sword of Justice, you should look out for opportunities to use the weapon charges to control the board. This will mitigate some of the Tempo loss from using the card.
Sword of Justice is rarely seen in Constructed. Muster for Battle is a much better alternative to be played on turn 3, and since you do not want to overload your deck with weapons, Sword of Justice rarely makes the cut.
Sword of Justice is a strong card in Arena. Although it is a little slow at first, the Arena format is slower than Constructed, which allows you the time you need in order to get more long-term value from it. You should still look out for opportunities to use the weapon charges to control the board however.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck