Wolfrider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wolfrider is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 59 and 60 with Warrior. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wolfrider is a card that is primarily used in recklessly aggressive decks. Since it has very low value for its cost, it cannot be expected to remain on the board, or to provide any form of trading value.
Wolfrider is commonly seen in recklessly aggressive decks. These decks operate with the gameplan of simply trying to deal as much damage as they can each turn, which makes Wolfrider's weak long term value of minimal concern.
Wolfrider is fairly poor in Arena. Since you will not be able to draft a deck with enough consistent damage to justify including it as an offensive tool, it will primarily be used to remove an opposing minion. Although this will rarely be a high value trade in your favour, Wolfrider can still be a reasonable pick if your deck is lacking in removal spells.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards