Wolfrider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wolfrider is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 59 and 60 with Warrior. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wolfrider is a card that is primarily used in recklessly aggressive decks. Since it has very low value for its cost, it cannot be expected to remain on the board, or to provide any form of trading value.
Wolfrider is commonly seen in recklessly aggressive decks. These decks operate with the gameplan of simply trying to deal as much damage as they can each turn, which makes Wolfrider's weak long term value of minimal concern.
Wolfrider is fairly poor in Arena. Since you will not be able to draft a deck with enough consistent damage to justify including it as an offensive tool, it will primarily be used to remove an opposing minion. Although this will rarely be a high value trade in your favour, Wolfrider can still be a reasonable pick if your deck is lacking in removal spells.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List