Wolfrider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wolfrider is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 59 and 60 with Warrior. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wolfrider is a card that is primarily used in recklessly aggressive decks. Since it has very low value for its cost, it cannot be expected to remain on the board, or to provide any form of trading value.
Wolfrider is commonly seen in recklessly aggressive decks. These decks operate with the gameplan of simply trying to deal as much damage as they can each turn, which makes Wolfrider's weak long term value of minimal concern.
Wolfrider is fairly poor in Arena. Since you will not be able to draft a deck with enough consistent damage to justify including it as an offensive tool, it will primarily be used to remove an opposing minion. Although this will rarely be a high value trade in your favour, Wolfrider can still be a reasonable pick if your deck is lacking in removal spells.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck