Wolfrider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wolfrider is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 59 and 60 with Warrior. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wolfrider is a card that is primarily used in recklessly aggressive decks. Since it has very low value for its cost, it cannot be expected to remain on the board, or to provide any form of trading value.
Wolfrider is commonly seen in recklessly aggressive decks. These decks operate with the gameplan of simply trying to deal as much damage as they can each turn, which makes Wolfrider's weak long term value of minimal concern.
Wolfrider is fairly poor in Arena. Since you will not be able to draft a deck with enough consistent damage to justify including it as an offensive tool, it will primarily be used to remove an opposing minion. Although this will rarely be a high value trade in your favour, Wolfrider can still be a reasonable pick if your deck is lacking in removal spells.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck