Table of Contents
Wolfrider is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 59 and 60 with Warrior. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Wolfrider is a card that is primarily used in recklessly aggressive decks. Since it has very low value for its cost, it cannot be expected to remain on the board, or to provide any form of trading value.
2. Constructed Play
Wolfrider is commonly seen in recklessly aggressive decks. These decks operate with the gameplan of simply trying to deal as much damage as they can each turn, which makes Wolfrider's weak long term value of minimal concern.
Wolfrider is fairly poor in Arena. Since you will not be able to draft a deck with enough consistent damage to justify including it as an offensive tool, it will primarily be used to remove an opposing minion. Although this will rarely be a high value trade in your favour, Wolfrider can still be a reasonable pick if your deck is lacking in removal spells.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Cheap Warrior Standard Deck
- Cheap Shade of Aran Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Cheap Netherspite Warrior Deck (Normal Mode)
- Cheap Romulo and Julianne Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Cheap Big Bad Wolf Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Cheap The Crone Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Razorgore the Untamed Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Rogue Deck (Normal Mode)
- Cheap Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Rend Blackhand Hunter Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists