FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
LilArsynic

Tips for my PlantRogue

Against warrior, second Hallucination, why not Arathi Weaponsmith, it is a good turn 4 play, and you were not under pressure. Then, you've found another 1 mana spell to combo with Backstab and Edwin VanCleef, but weaponsmith was the correct pick as Commanding Shout does nothing.

That Thistle Tea draw was a good example why the card can be extremely clunky, you want to get something which could affect the board somehow, like a removal or a minion, instead of another card draw, and 3 Mimic Pod is too heavy. Though, you got lucky with Giant. 

After you played giants, and your opponent played Bloodhoof Brave and Frothing Berserker, you have picked the trades in worst way possible. Killing Jade Swarmer is not important at that point. Running one Giant into taunt, then running the second into Berserker was the correct play, then you would've been left with a 8/6 and a 8/2 instead of an 8/3 and nothing (I mean Giant-wise)

Also, that hand in Turn 10 is why you run a Gadgetzan Auctioneer in the deck, with the Coin, Prep and FoK and Shuriken that was 5 cards drawn that turn. I said FoK, because after that point, it does nothing as a board clear, and you ran out of Bloodmage Thalnos, to make it more effective. So you can use it to kill only one minion. Thistle Tea gave you three Hallucinations, which is super lucky. 

Hallucination into Cleave, why no Direhorn Hatchling? Has the biggest value, and you had a way to clear the board anyways, with Shuriken and trading. Also, I would've definitely went for Hammer of Twilight at that turn, instead of second FoK.

One more thing, last turn was an unneccesary overextension, if he had Brawl (He was playing some kind of a tempo-control variant, so it is possible) If he had it, or find it at that spot, it was over, there was no way you could've revive Sherazin, Corpse Flower, and you were going to take fatigue damage slowly, and lose the game

So, you won the game in the end, therefore you could say 'What is this guy talking about? I won the game.' There are some subpar plays, and I must point them out. Or, maybe you could tell me what you were thinking, maybe I was wrong, you had something different in mind.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, FanOfValeera said:

Against warrior, second Hallucination, why not Arathi Weaponsmith, it is a good turn 4 play, and you were not under pressure. Then, you've found another 1 mana spell to combo with Backstab and Edwin VanCleef, but weaponsmith was the correct pick as Commanding Shout does nothing.

That Thistle Tea draw was a good example why the card can be extremely clunky, you want to get something which could affect the board somehow, like a removal or a minion, instead of another card draw, and 3 Mimic Pod is too heavy. Though, you got lucky with Giant. 

After you played giants, and your opponent played Bloodhoof Brave and Frothing Berserker, you have picked the trades in worst way possible. Killing Jade Swarmer is not important at that point. Running one Giant into taunt, then running the second into Berserker was the correct play, then you would've been left with a 8/6 and a 8/2 instead of an 8/3 and nothing (I mean Giant-wise)

Also, that hand in Turn 10 is why you run a Gadgetzan Auctioneer in the deck, with the Coin, Prep and FoK and Shuriken that was 5 cards drawn that turn. I said FoK, because after that point, it does nothing as a board clear, and you ran out of Bloodmage Thalnos, to make it more effective. So you can use it to kill only one minion. Thistle Tea gave you three Hallucinations, which is super lucky. 

Hallucination into Cleave, why no Direhorn Hatchling? Has the biggest value, and you had a way to clear the board anyways, with Shuriken and trading. Also, I would've definitely went for Hammer of Twilight at that turn, instead of second FoK.

One more thing, last turn was an unneccesary overextension, if he had Brawl (He was playing some kind of a tempo-control variant, so it is possible) If he had it, or find it at that spot, it was over, there was no way you could've revive Sherazin, Corpse Flower, and you were going to take fatigue damage slowly, and lose the game

So, you won the game in the end, therefore you could say 'What is this guy talking about? I won the game.' There are some subpar plays, and I must point them out. Or, maybe you could tell me what you were thinking, maybe I was wrong, you had something different in mind.

so , i'm a really bad player , but i think the deck got power behind and i need to swap some cards.... ^^'

anyway triple giant or double happens very often...

and there another 3 replays where i did much more misplays with this deck...

"super lucky" i disagree only with this. look to other cards and tell me if Tea can give you something useless. that's the point i started building the deck on "what i can draw with tea" and i'm still trying to figure it out.

Edited by OroNerVoSo

29 minutes ago, OroNerVoSo said:

so , i'm a really bad player , but i think the deck got power behind and i need to swap some cards.... ^^'

I never said anything like that, and I never would. I only looked at one game. You said that you are a Rogue main since Naxx, so you're an experienced player. Maybe you need to focus, maybe you played too fast, there could be other distractions. 

For the decklist part, I already wrote down what I would like to say about specific cards. Its your choice to play whatever you want and whatever fits you best.

I didn't mean to offend you, sorry :(