Bloodhoof Brave — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Bloodhoof Brave is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bloodhoof Brave is a powerful Taunt card. Health is where you want the high number to be on a Taunt minion, which is the reason why you see cards like Sen'jin Shieldmasta used instead of Evil Heckler, but often you can encounter the problem where the minion has too little attack to be a relevant board presence such as with Mogu'shan Warden. Bloodhoof Brave hits a perfect sweet spot where it has a high amount of Health but still represents a threat due to its Enrage mechanic.
In Constructed, Bloodhoof Brave is a valid consideration for any type of Warrior deck. In Control, it can prove valuable as a mid-game stalling mechanic whereas in the more Midrange or Grim Patron focused Warrior decks it synergises excellently with all the Whirlwind and Ping effects in the deck.
Bloodhoof Brave is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Bloodhoof Brave
Midrange Tempo Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck 4 weapons, 10 spells, 16 minions
|8,980||Apr 02 2017|
Cheap Garr Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode) 4 weapons, 8 spells, 18 minions
|1,560||Nov 10 2016|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge