Bloodhoof Brave — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Bloodhoof Brave is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bloodhoof Brave is a powerful Taunt card. Health is where you want the high number to be on a Taunt minion, which is the reason why you see cards like Evil Heckler, but often you can encounter the problem where the minion has too little attack to be a relevant board presence such as with Mogu'shan Warden. Bloodhoof Brave hits a perfect sweet spot where it has a high amount of Health but still represents a threat due to its Enrage mechanic.used instead of
In Constructed, Bloodhoof Brave is a valid consideration for any type of Warrior deck. In Control, it can prove valuable as a mid-game stalling mechanic whereas in the more Midrange or Grim Patron focused Warrior decks it synergises excellently with all the Whirlwind and Ping effects in the deck.
Bloodhoof Brave is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Handbuff Paladin Deck
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj