Bloodhoof Brave — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Bloodhoof Brave is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bloodhoof Brave is a powerful Taunt card. Health is where you want the high number to be on a Taunt minion, which is the reason why you see cards like Sen'jin Shieldmasta used instead of Evil Heckler, but often you can encounter the problem where the minion has too little attack to be a relevant board presence such as with Mogu'shan Warden. Bloodhoof Brave hits a perfect sweet spot where it has a high amount of Health but still represents a threat due to its Enrage mechanic.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Bloodhoof Brave is a valid consideration for any type of Warrior deck. In Control, it can prove valuable as a mid-game stalling mechanic whereas in the more Midrange or Grim Patron focused Warrior decks it synergises excellently with all the Whirlwind and Ping effects in the deck.
Bloodhoof Brave is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Bloodhoof Brave
Midrange Tempo Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck 4 weapons, 10 spells, 16 minions
|8,980||Apr 02 2017|
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?