Bloodhoof Brave — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Bloodhoof Brave is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bloodhoof Brave is a powerful Taunt card. Health is where you want the high number to be on a Taunt minion, which is the reason why you see cards like Evil Heckler, but often you can encounter the problem where the minion has too little attack to be a relevant board presence such as with Mogu'shan Warden. Bloodhoof Brave hits a perfect sweet spot where it has a high amount of Health but still represents a threat due to its Enrage mechanic.used instead of
In Constructed, Bloodhoof Brave is a valid consideration for any type of Warrior deck. In Control, it can prove valuable as a mid-game stalling mechanic whereas in the more Midrange or Grim Patron focused Warrior decks it synergises excellently with all the Whirlwind and Ping effects in the deck.
Bloodhoof Brave is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List