Table of Contents
Bloodhoof Brave is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bloodhoof Brave is a powerful Taunt card. Health is where you want the high number to be on a Taunt minion, which is the reason why you see cards like Sen'jin Shieldmasta used instead of Evil Heckler, but often you can encounter the problem where the minion has too little attack to be a relevant board presence such as with Mogu'shan Warden. Bloodhoof Brave hits a perfect sweet spot where it has a high amount of Health but still represents a threat due to its Enrage mechanic.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Bloodhoof Brave is a valid consideration for any type of Warrior deck. In Control, it can prove valuable as a mid-game stalling mechanic whereas in the more Midrange or Grim Patron focused Warrior decks it synergises excellently with all the Whirlwind and Ping effects in the deck.
In Arena, Bloodhoof Brave is a powerful minion, comparable in power to Sen'jin Shieldmasta.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists