Mimic Pod — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Mimic Pod is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mimic Pod is a fairly slow card, that is similar. However, Mimic Pod can be considered superior as it will not push you towards fatigue as quickly.
In Constructed, Mimic Pod is viable in most Rogue decks, providing extra resources to go later into the game. However, as two identical cards are provided, it is best suited to decks aiming to complete the Rogue Legendary Quest The Caverns Below.
Mimic Pod is a good card in Arena. Although Rogue commonly is played as a Tempo class in Arena, card draw is always highly valued in Arena and also opens up the possibility of a more Controlling Rogue deck.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck