Mimic Pod — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Mimic Pod is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mimic Pod is a fairly slow card, that is similar Arcane Intellect. However, Mimic Pod can be considered superior as it will not push you towards fatigue as quickly.
In Constructed, Mimic Pod is viable in most Rogue decks, providing extra resources to go later into the game. However, as two identical cards are provided, it is best suited to decks aiming to complete the Rogue Legendary Quest The Caverns Below.
Mimic Pod is a good card in Arena. Although Rogue commonly is played as a Tempo class in Arena, card draw is always highly valued in Arena and also opens up the possibility of a more Controlling Rogue deck.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck