Mimic Pod — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Mimic Pod is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mimic Pod is a fairly slow card, that is similar. However, Mimic Pod can be considered superior as it will not push you towards fatigue as quickly.
In Constructed, Mimic Pod is viable in most Rogue decks, providing extra resources to go later into the game. However, as two identical cards are provided, it is best suited to decks aiming to complete the Rogue Legendary Quest The Caverns Below.
Mimic Pod is a good card in Arena. Although Rogue commonly is played as a Tempo class in Arena, card draw is always highly valued in Arena and also opens up the possibility of a more Controlling Rogue deck.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck