Mimic Pod — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Mimic Pod is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mimic Pod is a fairly slow card, that is similar. However, Mimic Pod can be considered superior as it will not push you towards fatigue as quickly.
In Constructed, Mimic Pod is viable in most Rogue decks, providing extra resources to go later into the game. However, as two identical cards are provided, it is best suited to decks aiming to complete the Rogue Legendary Quest The Caverns Below.
Mimic Pod is a good card in Arena. Although Rogue commonly is played as a Tempo class in Arena, card draw is always highly valued in Arena and also opens up the possibility of a more Controlling Rogue deck.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List