Mimic Pod — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Mimic Pod is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mimic Pod is a fairly slow card, that is similar. However, Mimic Pod can be considered superior as it will not push you towards fatigue as quickly.
In Constructed, Mimic Pod is viable in most Rogue decks, providing extra resources to go later into the game. However, as two identical cards are provided, it is best suited to decks aiming to complete the Rogue Legendary Quest The Caverns Below.
Mimic Pod is a good card in Arena. Although Rogue commonly is played as a Tempo class in Arena, card draw is always highly valued in Arena and also opens up the possibility of a more Controlling Rogue deck.
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior