Brawl — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Brawl is a Warrior-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Brawl is a crucial card for Warriors as it is one of their only significant AoE effects. It is extremely effective against minion flooding decks which will outpace you in the early-game. Ideally, you should aim to play Brawl when you have a Weapon equipped, or when you have a spare Mana for an additional removal spell to completely clear the board.
Brawl is a core card in most Control Warrior decks as it prevents your opponent's from overwhelming you in the mid-game. Most Warrior cards likeor will only deal with one minion at a time, which means you often need an AoE effect like Brawl against decks who are playing multiple minions at a time.
Brawl is excellent in Arena. Due to its Epic rarity, your opponent will very rarely play with Brawl in mind. This can allow you to salvage games that would be unwinnable through any other means.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens