Brawl — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Brawl is a Warrior-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Brawl is a crucial card for Warriors as it is one of their only significant AoE effects. It is extremely effective against minion flooding decks which will outpace you in the early-game. Ideally, you should aim to play Brawl when you have a Weapon equipped, or when you have a spare Mana for an additional removal spell to completely clear the board.
Brawl is a core card in most Control Warrior decks as it prevents your opponent's from overwhelming you in the mid-game. Most Warrior cards likeor will only deal with one minion at a time, which means you often need an AoE effect like Brawl against decks who are playing multiple minions at a time.
Brawl is excellent in Arena. Due to its Epic rarity, your opponent will very rarely play with Brawl in mind. This can allow you to salvage games that would be unwinnable through any other means.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List