Brawl — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Brawl is a Warrior-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Brawl is a crucial card for Warriors as it is one of their only significant AoE effects. It is extremely effective against minion flooding decks which will outpace you in the early-game. Ideally, you should aim to play Brawl when you have a Weapon equipped, or when you have a spare Mana for an additional removal spell to completely clear the board.
Brawl is a core card in most Control Warrior decks as it prevents your opponent's from overwhelming you in the mid-game. Most Warrior cards likeor will only deal with one minion at a time, which means you often need an AoE effect like Brawl against decks who are playing multiple minions at a time.
Brawl is excellent in Arena. Due to its Epic rarity, your opponent will very rarely play with Brawl in mind. This can allow you to salvage games that would be unwinnable through any other means.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens