Table of Contents
Brawl is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Brawl is a crucial card for Warriors as it is one of their only significant AoE effects. It is extremely effective against minion flooding decks which will outpace you in the early-game. Ideally, you should aim to play Brawl when you have a Weapon equipped, or when you have a spare Mana for an additional removal spell to completely clear the board.
2. Constructed Play
Brawl is a core card in most Control Warrior decks as it prevents your opponent's from overwhelming you in the mid-game. Most Warrior cards like Execute or Shield Slam will only deal with one minion at a time, which means you often need an AoE effect like Brawl against decks who are playing multiple minions at a time.
Brawl is excellent in Arena. Due to its Epic rarity, your opponent will very rarely play with Brawl in mind. This can allow you to salvage games that would be unwinnable through any other means.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Wild N'Zoth Control Warrior Deck
- Fatigue Control Warrior Deck
- C'Thun Control Warrior Deck
- N'Zoth Control Warrior Deck
- Control Warrior Deck
- Fibonacci Spring Prelim Control Warrior Deck
- Wild Taunt Warrior Deck
- Taunt Warrior Quest Deck
- Tom60229 Taunt Quest Warrior Deck
- Wild Fatigue Control Warrior Deck
- Cheap Silverware Golem Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Chieftain Scarvash Control Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists