Table of Contents
Arathi Weaponsmith is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Arathi Weaponsmith is a very efficient card that is capable of being a 3-for-1 in the right situation. However, Warrior has access to many high quality weapons already and so usually cannot find room to include this card in their deck.
2. Constructed Play
Arathi Weaponsmith is generally a poor choice for a Constructed deck unless you are operating on a budget. It was once considered a strong card, but as more and more expansions have been added to the game, there are more appropriate cards for any particular game plan.
Arathi Weaponsmith is a very strong card in Arena that has the potential to represent a huge amount of value between the body of the card itself and the 2 charges of the Weapon it generates.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists