Arathi Weaponsmith — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Arathi Weaponsmith is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Arathi Weaponsmith is a very efficient card that is capable of being a 3-for-1 in the right situation. However, Warrior has access to many high quality weapons already and so usually cannot find room to include this card in their deck.
2. Constructed Play
Arathi Weaponsmith is generally a poor choice for a Constructed deck unless you are operating on a budget. It was once considered a strong card, but as more and more expansions have been added to the game, there are more appropriate cards for any particular game plan.
Arathi Weaponsmith is a very strong card in Arena that has the potential to represent a huge amount of value between the body of the card itself and the 2 charges of the Weapon it generates.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!