Arathi Weaponsmith — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Arathi Weaponsmith is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arathi Weaponsmith is a very efficient card that is capable of being a 3-for-1 in the right situation. However, Warrior has access to many high quality weapons already and so usually cannot find room to include this card in their deck.
Arathi Weaponsmith is generally a poor choice for a Constructed deck unless you are operating on a budget. It was once considered a strong card, but as more and more expansions have been added to the game, there are more appropriate cards for any particular game plan.
Arathi Weaponsmith is a very strong card in Arena that has the potential to represent a huge amount of value between the body of the card itself and the 2 charges of the Weapon it generates.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck