Arathi Weaponsmith — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Arathi Weaponsmith is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arathi Weaponsmith is a very efficient card that is capable of being a 3-for-1 in the right situation. However, Warrior has access to many high quality weapons already and so usually cannot find room to include this card in their deck.
Arathi Weaponsmith is generally a poor choice for a Constructed deck unless you are operating on a budget. It was once considered a strong card, but as more and more expansions have been added to the game, there are more appropriate cards for any particular game plan.
Arathi Weaponsmith is a very strong card in Arena that has the potential to represent a huge amount of value between the body of the card itself and the 2 charges of the Weapon it generates.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge