Commanding Shout — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Commanding Shout is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Commanding Shout is a highly situational card that requires multiple minions in play and able to attack as well as good targets for them to attack in to in order to gain good value. Due to this, it is generally not included in Warrior decks.
Commanding Shout is sometimes used in Grim Patron decks in order to generate more Patrons while trading them into larger minions. However, even in this deck it is quite rare, and it is a poor card in any other Warrior build.
Commanding Shout is a poor card in Arena. It is hard to get significant value out of this card without already being in a strong position, which makes it situational and generally weak in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck