Commanding Shout — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Commanding Shout is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Commanding Shout is a highly situational card that requires multiple minions in play and able to attack as well as good targets for them to attack in to in order to gain good value. Due to this, it is generally not included in Warrior decks.
Commanding Shout is sometimes used in Grim Patron decks in order to generate more Patrons while trading them into larger minions. However, even in this deck it is quite rare, and it is a poor card in any other Warrior build.
Commanding Shout is a poor card in Arena. It is hard to get significant value out of this card without already being in a strong position, which makes it situational and generally weak in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge