Commanding Shout — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Commanding Shout is a Warrior-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Commanding Shout is a highly situational card that requires multiple minions in play and able to attack as well as good targets for them to attack in to in order to gain good value. Due to this, it is generally not included in Warrior decks.
Commanding Shout is sometimes used in Grim Patron decks in order to generate more Patrons while trading them into larger minions. However, even in this deck it is quite rare, and it is a poor card in any other Warrior build.
Commanding Shout is a poor card in Arena. It is hard to get significant value out of this card without already being in a strong position, which makes it situational and generally weak in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List