Commanding Shout — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Commanding Shout is a Warrior-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Commanding Shout is a highly situational card that requires multiple minions in play and able to attack as well as good targets for them to attack in to in order to gain good value. Due to this, it is generally not included in Warrior decks.
Commanding Shout is sometimes used in Grim Patron decks in order to generate more Patrons while trading them into larger minions. However, even in this deck it is quite rare, and it is a poor card in any other Warrior build.
Commanding Shout is a poor card in Arena. It is hard to get significant value out of this card without already being in a strong position, which makes it situational and generally weak in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck