Table of Contents
Commanding Shout is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Commanding Shout is a highly situational card that requires multiple minions in play and able to attack as well as good targets for them to attack in to in order to gain good value. Due to this, it is generally not included in Warrior decks.
2. Constructed Play
Commanding Shout is sometimes used in Grim Patron decks in order to generate more Patrons while trading them into larger minions. However, even in this deck it is quite rare, and it is a poor card in any other Warrior build.
Commanding Shout is a poor card in Arena. It is hard to get significant value out of this card without already being in a strong position, which makes it situational and generally weak in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists