Frothing Berserker — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Frothing Berserker is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Frothing Berserker is a very threatening minion that will usually force your opponent to deal with it immediately or be under the threat of huge amounts of damage. Many cards in the Warrior class synergise excellently with Frothing Berserker, such as Cruel Taskmaster, Whirlwind, and Death's Bite.
2. Constructed Play
Frothing Berserker is a common inclusion in the Grim Patron Warrior deck, since it synergises with many of the same cards that Grim Patrons do. Due to its overall threat potential, it can be a consideration in most types of Warrior deck.
Frothing Berserker is a very strong card in Arena that can easily grow out of control if your opponent does not have an immediate answer to it.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Tempo Warrior Deck
- Chakki's Trinity Series Pirate Warrior Deck
- Wild Dragon Warrior Deck
- Wild Hybrid Dragon Warrior Deck
- No Southsea Captain Pirate Warrior Deck
- Finja Murloc Pirate Warrior Deck
- Wild Finja Dragon Warrior Deck
- Theo's Top 20 Legend Deathknight Tempo Warrior Deck
- Aojiru's Tempo Warrior Deck
- Tako3_1388 Rank 1 Legend Pirate Warrior Deck
- Hoej HCT Sprint Championship Pirate Warrior Deck
- tholwmenos Rank 1 Legend Pirate Warrior Deck
- Cheap Warrior Standard Deck
- Grim Patron Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Midrange Tempo Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Wild Pirate Warrior Deck
- Pirate Warrior Deck
- Cheap Garr Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Giantfin Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Mid-budget Emperor Thaurissan Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard