Jade Swarmer — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Jade Swarmer is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Jade Swarmer is a cheap minion for Rogue that synergises with decks aiming to summon many Jade Golems. Each Jade Golem you summon gains Attack and health equal to the total number of Jade Golems you have summoned during that game. As Jade Swarmer has Stealth, it can survive long enough to have its Deathrattle copied by Unearthed Raptor on a later turn.
In Constructed, Jade Swarmer is an essential card for Jade Golem decks. It also has strong potential in N'Zoth Rogue, as it has the potential to summon larger Jade Golems after being Resurrected by N'Zoth, the Corruptor.
Jade Swarmer is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck