Jade Swarmer — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Jade Swarmer is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Jade Swarmer is a cheap minion for Rogue that synergises with decks aiming to summon many Jade Golems. Each Jade Golem you summon gains Attack and health equal to the total number of Jade Golems you have summoned during that game. As Jade Swarmer has Stealth, it can survive long enough to have its Deathrattle copied by Unearthed Raptor on a later turn.
In Constructed, Jade Swarmer is an essential card for Jade Golem decks. It also has strong potential in N'Zoth Rogue, as it has the potential to summon larger Jade Golems after being Resurrected by N'Zoth, the Corruptor.
Jade Swarmer is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck