Direhorn Hatchling — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Direhorn Hatchling is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Direhorn Hatchling is a fairly average Taunt minion with the same stats as Fen Creeper. Its real strength is its Deathrattle effect which adds a much stronger to your deck. As both the minion and token are Beasts, they can be pulled from the deck at an accelerated rate with The Curator.
Direhorn Hatchling is a reasonable minion for Constructed play. It is best suited to Warrior decks aiming to complete Fire Plume's Heart, as it represents 2 Taunt minions at the cost of a single slot in the deck.
Direhorn Hatchling is a good card in Arena. Although the Deathrattle effect will not always yield much value, it comes at no cost, making the card a better version of Fen Creeper which sees regular play in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck