Direhorn Hatchling — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Direhorn Hatchling is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Direhorn Hatchling is a fairly average Taunt minion with the same stats as Fen Creeper. Its real strength is its Deathrattle effect which adds a much stronger Direhorn Matriarch to your deck. As both the minion and token are Beasts, they can be pulled from the deck at an accelerated rate with The Curator.
2. Constructed Play
Direhorn Hatchling is a reasonable minion for Constructed play. It is best suited to Warrior decks aiming to complete Fire Plume's Heart, as it represents 2 Taunt minions at the cost of a single slot in the deck.
Direhorn Hatchling is a good card in Arena. Although the Deathrattle effect will not always yield much value, it comes at no cost, making the card a better version of Fen Creeper which sees regular play in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild