Direhorn Hatchling — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Direhorn Hatchling is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Direhorn Hatchling is a fairly average Taunt minion with the same stats as Fen Creeper. Its real strength is its Deathrattle effect which adds a much stronger to your deck. As both the minion and token are Beasts, they can be pulled from the deck at an accelerated rate with The Curator.
Direhorn Hatchling is a reasonable minion for Constructed play. It is best suited to Warrior decks aiming to complete Fire Plume's Heart, as it represents 2 Taunt minions at the cost of a single slot in the deck.
Direhorn Hatchling is a good card in Arena. Although the Deathrattle effect will not always yield much value, it comes at no cost, making the card a better version of Fen Creeper which sees regular play in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List