Backstab — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Backstab is a Rogue-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 36 and 38 with Rogue. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Backstab is one of the most flexible cards that Rogue has available to them. It can efficiently deal with a small minion in the early-game, be used in the mid-game to activate a free combo effect on an SI:7 Agent or Eviscerate, or be used as a cheap activator for Gadgetzan Auctioneer or Malygos.
2. Constructed Play
Backstab is present in almost every Rogue deck, as it is far too efficient a card to consider leaving out of your deck in most situations. This is especially true since most Rogue decks are focused on Tempo, and Backstab is the ultimate Tempo card, as a 0 Mana removal.
Backstab a very strong card in Arena. 3/2 minions are extremely common in Arena, which means that Backstab will mean you always have an answer to them while gaining 2 Mana of Tempo. On top of this, it can also activate any Combo effects you have in your deck very efficiently.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Miracle Rogue Deck
- Even Rogue Deck
- Kingsbane Rogue Deck
- Tempo Rogue Deck
- Dog's Rank 2 Legend Thief Rogue Deck
- Akumaker's Rank 21 Legend Jade Rogue Deck
- Jade Rogue Lurker Deck
- Pirate Aggro Rogue Wild Deck
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Aggro Pirate Rogue Deck
- Cheap Tempo Rogue Wild Deck
- N'Zoth Thief Rogue Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Mill Rogue Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Giantfin Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Basic Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Rogue Deck (Normal Mode)
- Cheap Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior