Backstab — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Backstab is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Backstab is one of the most flexible cards that Rogue has available to them. It can efficiently deal with a small minion in the early-game, be used in the mid-game to activate a free combo effect on an Eviscerate, or be used as a cheap activator for or Malygos.or
Backstab is present in almost every Rogue deck, as it is far too efficient a card to consider leaving out of your deck in most situations. This is especially true since most Rogue decks are focused on Tempo, and Backstab is the ultimate Tempo card, as a 0 Mana removal.
Backstab a very strong card in Arena. 3/2 minions are extremely common in Arena, which means that Backstab will mean you always have an answer to them while gaining 2 Mana of Tempo. On top of this, it can also activate any Combo effects you have in your deck very efficiently.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens