Backstab — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Backstab is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Backstab is one of the most flexible cards that Rogue has available to them. It can efficiently deal with a small minion in the early-game, be used in the mid-game to activate a free combo effect on an Eviscerate, or be used as a cheap activator for or Malygos.or
Backstab is present in almost every Rogue deck, as it is far too efficient a card to consider leaving out of your deck in most situations. This is especially true since most Rogue decks are focused on Tempo, and Backstab is the ultimate Tempo card, as a 0 Mana removal.
Backstab a very strong card in Arena. 3/2 minions are extremely common in Arena, which means that Backstab will mean you always have an answer to them while gaining 2 Mana of Tempo. On top of this, it can also activate any Combo effects you have in your deck very efficiently.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Supremus Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Hearthstone Demon Hunter Cards