Backstab — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Backstab is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Backstab is one of the most flexible cards that Rogue has available to them. It can efficiently deal with a small minion in the early-game, be used in the mid-game to activate a free combo effect on an Eviscerate, or be used as a cheap activator for or Malygos.or
Backstab is present in almost every Rogue deck, as it is far too efficient a card to consider leaving out of your deck in most situations. This is especially true since most Rogue decks are focused on Tempo, and Backstab is the ultimate Tempo card, as a 0 Mana removal.
Backstab a very strong card in Arena. 3/2 minions are extremely common in Arena, which means that Backstab will mean you always have an answer to them while gaining 2 Mana of Tempo. On top of this, it can also activate any Combo effects you have in your deck very efficiently.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens