Backstab — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Backstab is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Backstab is one of the most flexible cards that Rogue has available to them. It can efficiently deal with a small minion in the early-game, be used in the mid-game to activate a free combo effect on an Eviscerate, or be used as a cheap activator for or Malygos.or
Backstab is present in almost every Rogue deck, as it is far too efficient a card to consider leaving out of your deck in most situations. This is especially true since most Rogue decks are focused on Tempo, and Backstab is the ultimate Tempo card, as a 0 Mana removal.
Backstab a very strong card in Arena. 3/2 minions are extremely common in Arena, which means that Backstab will mean you always have an answer to them while gaining 2 Mana of Tempo. On top of this, it can also activate any Combo effects you have in your deck very efficiently.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Basic Warlock Deck
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck