Sherazin, Corpse Flower — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Sherazin, Corpse Flower is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sherazin, Corpse Flower is a Legendary Rogue minion featuring a unique ability to go dormant rather than killed, allowing it to be revived in the future. As a 4-Mana 5/3 it has fairly weak stats and requires a large commitment of 4 cards in a single turn to revive it.
2. Constructed Play
Sherazin, Corpse Flower may see play in some Constructed Rogue decks. However, there are higher value options to be considered for most situations.
Sherazin, Corpse Flower is a weak card in Arena. You will almost never be able to benefit from the revive ability in an Arena deck and the card is not worth considering as a 4-Mana 5/3.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild