Sherazin, Corpse Flower — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Sherazin, Corpse Flower is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sherazin, Corpse Flower is a Legendary Rogue minion featuring a unique ability to go dormant rather than killed, allowing it to be revived in the future. As a 4-Mana 5/3 it has fairly weak stats and requires a large commitment of 4 cards in a single turn to revive it.
Sherazin, Corpse Flower may see play in some Constructed Rogue decks. However, there are higher value options to be considered for most situations.
Sherazin, Corpse Flower is a weak card in Arena. You will almost never be able to benefit from the revive ability in an Arena deck and the card is not worth considering as a 4-Mana 5/3.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck