Sherazin, Corpse Flower — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Sherazin, Corpse Flower is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sherazin, Corpse Flower is a Legendary Rogue minion featuring a unique ability to go dormant rather than killed, allowing it to be revived in the future. As a 4-Mana 5/3 it has fairly weak stats and requires a large commitment of 4 cards in a single turn to revive it.
2. Constructed Play
Sherazin, Corpse Flower may see play in some Constructed Rogue decks. However, there are higher value options to be considered for most situations.
Sherazin, Corpse Flower is a weak card in Arena. You will almost never be able to benefit from the revive ability in an Arena deck and the card is not worth considering as a 4-Mana 5/3.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please