Sherazin, Corpse Flower — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Sherazin, Corpse Flower is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sherazin, Corpse Flower is a Legendary Rogue minion featuring a unique ability to go dormant rather than killed, allowing it to be revived in the future. As a 4-Mana 5/3 it has fairly weak stats and requires a large commitment of 4 cards in a single turn to revive it.
Sherazin, Corpse Flower may see play in some Constructed Rogue decks. However, there are higher value options to be considered for most situations.
Sherazin, Corpse Flower is a weak card in Arena. You will almost never be able to benefit from the revive ability in an Arena deck and the card is not worth considering as a 4-Mana 5/3.
Decks with Sherazin, Corpse Flower
The Lich King Rogue Deck 30 minions
|10,420||Aug 27 2017|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend