Sherazin, Corpse Flower — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Sherazin, Corpse Flower is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sherazin, Corpse Flower is a Legendary Rogue minion featuring a unique ability to go dormant rather than killed, allowing it to be revived in the future. As a 4-Mana 5/3 it has fairly weak stats and requires a large commitment of 4 cards in a single turn to revive it.
Sherazin, Corpse Flower may see play in some Constructed Rogue decks. However, there are higher value options to be considered for most situations.
Sherazin, Corpse Flower is a weak card in Arena. You will almost never be able to benefit from the revive ability in an Arena deck and the card is not worth considering as a 4-Mana 5/3.
Decks with Sherazin, Corpse Flower
The Lich King Rogue Deck 30 minions
|10,420||Aug 27 2017|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide