Table of Contents
Thistle Tea is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Thistle Tea is a very slow card with a high level of variance. When played in your deck you will be trying to hit very specific cards with it and that makes it extremely inconsistent overall.
2. Constructed Play
Thistle Tea is a card you should only play in your deck if you are trying to hit very specific cards with it. Generally, regular card draw will be better in most decks, but if there are certain essential cards in your deck such as Coldlight Oracle in a Mill Rogue deck, then Thistle Tea may show some usage.
In Arena, Thistle Tea is a reasonable card that can serve instead of the one Sprint that you will often like to have in your draft. It is a weaker alternative however as usually the variety of three different cards is more powerful than multiple copies of one.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???