Thistle Tea — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Thistle Tea is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Thistle Tea is a very slow card with a high level of variance. When played in your deck you will be trying to hit very specific cards with it and that makes it extremely inconsistent overall.
Thistle Tea is a card you should only play in your deck if you are trying to hit very specific cards with it. Generally, regular card draw will be better in most decks, but if there are certain essential cards in your deck such as Coldlight Oracle in a Mill Rogue deck, then Thistle Tea may show some usage.
Thistle Tea is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend