Thistle Tea — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Thistle Tea is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Thistle Tea is a very slow card with a high level of variance. When played in your deck you will be trying to hit very specific cards with it and that makes it extremely inconsistent overall.
Thistle Tea is a card you should only play in your deck if you are trying to hit very specific cards with it. Generally, regular card draw will be better in most decks, but if there are certain essential cards in your deck such as Coldlight Oracle in a Mill Rogue deck, then Thistle Tea may show some usage.
Thistle Tea is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck