Thistle Tea — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Thistle Tea is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Thistle Tea is a very slow card with a high level of variance. When played in your deck you will be trying to hit very specific cards with it and that makes it extremely inconsistent overall.
Thistle Tea is a card you should only play in your deck if you are trying to hit very specific cards with it. Generally, regular card draw will be better in most decks, but if there are certain essential cards in your deck such as Coldlight Oracle in a Mill Rogue deck, then Thistle Tea may show some usage.
Thistle Tea is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide