Thistle Tea — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Thistle Tea is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Thistle Tea is a very slow card with a high level of variance. When played in your deck you will be trying to hit very specific cards with it and that makes it extremely inconsistent overall.
2. Constructed Play
Thistle Tea is a card you should only play in your deck if you are trying to hit very specific cards with it. Generally, regular card draw will be better in most decks, but if there are certain essential cards in your deck such as Coldlight Oracle in a Mill Rogue deck, then Thistle Tea may show some usage.
In Arena, Thistle Tea is a reasonable card that can serve instead of the one Sprint that you will often like to have in your draft. It is a weaker alternative however as usually the variety of three different cards is more powerful than multiple copies of one.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest