Hammer of Twilight — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Hammer of Twilight is a Shaman-only weapon. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hammer of Twilight is a slow card, but the initial investment in Mana is made up for by being able to choose a turn to gain Tempo on the board with the 2nd attack. This is key the card's strength as you are able to pick the best turn to create a Tempo swing on the board.
In Constructed, Hammer of Twilight is a powerful card in a slower Shaman deck, but it is competing against a lot of other high quality weapons. Doomhammer in particular ties up your Weapon slot for a lot of turns, and so it can be hard to justify including another expensive weapon in your deck.
Hammer of Twilight is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Hammer of Twilight
Aggro Jade Shaman (No Doomhammer) Wild Un'Goro Deck 4 weapons, 11 spells, 15 minions
|7,700||Apr 06 2017|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge