Hammer of Twilight — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Hammer of Twilight is a Shaman-only weapon. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Hammer of Twilight is a slow card, but the initial investment in Mana is made up for by being able to choose a turn to gain Tempo on the board with the 2nd attack. This is key the card's strength as you are able to pick the best turn to create a Tempo swing on the board.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Hammer of Twilight is a powerful card in a slower Shaman deck, but it is competing against a lot of other high quality weapons. Doomhammer in particular ties up your Weapon slot for a lot of turns, and so it can be hard to justify including another expensive weapon in your deck.
Hammer of Twilight is no longer available in Arena.
4. Meta Decks with Hammer of Twilight
Aggro Jade Shaman (No Doomhammer) Standard Un'Goro Deck 4 weapons, 11 spells, 15 minions
|7,700||Apr 06 2017|
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!