Hammer of Twilight
Table of Contents
Hammer of Twilight is a Shaman-only weapon. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Hammer of Twilight is a slow card, but the initial investment in Mana is made up for by being able to choose a turn to gain Tempo on the board with the 2nd attack. This is key the card's strength as you are able to pick the best turn to create a Tempo swing on the board.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Hammer of Twilight is a powerful card in a slower Shaman deck, but it is competing against a lot of other high quality weapons. Doomhammer in particular ties up your Weapon slot for a lot of turns, and so it can be hard to justify including another expensive weapon in your deck.
In Arena, Hammer of Twilight is a very strong card. The overall value that it brings to the board is extremely high, with the only drawback being its initially slow investment, and the larger health totals of minions that will be played on curve around the time you can equip it.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists