Retribution Paladin TBC Pre-Patch BiS Gear Guide
On this page, you will find the best in slot items for your Retribution Paladin during the pre-patch of the Burning Crusade.
Gearing Strategy for Retribution Paladins in the TBC Pre-Patch
While this list focuses on the best gear possible for players who have been continuously playing Classic, the time we have in the pre-patch is extremely short, so not all this gear will be able to be acquired. Consider some of the alternatives listed including PvP gear, as the ranking requirement is removed from High Warlord/Grand Marshal gear.
Please consider checking out our Classic era pre-raid BiS gearing list as well when figuring out what gear you are looking for, as most of the pieces listed on there are easily farmable.
Naxxramas Retribution Paladin BiS
This is the gear we recommend for Retribution Paladins in the Naxxramas patch. Naxxramas is the final destination of the original World of Warcraft, and as such carries the best gear and the most difficult bosses.
Paladins Tier 3, Redemption Armor one of the most highly sought after sets in the game but it unfortunately offers very little benefit for Retribution and we will not be using it in an optimal set up.
|Libram||Libram of Fervor||BoE world drop, bought off the Auction House|
Alternative Gear for Retribution Paladins
|Libram||Libram of Hope||Isalien in Dire Maul East, the boss is summoned for a quest in your tier 0.5 questline|
- 23 May 2021: Guide added.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Honor Decay Removed In Season of Discovery and Classic Era
- Season of Discovery Launch Times
- Season of Discovery Will Launch With Fewer Realms
- Icecrown Citadel Player Buff Coming Early December
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Blizzard Explain Why Classic Hardcore Servers Are Down Longer