Enhancement Shaman DPS Season of Mastery Pre-Raid Gear
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items from Pre-Raid content for your Enhancement Shaman DPS in WoW Classic's Season of Mastery. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Enhancement Shaman DPS Gearing and Best in Slot guide for the Season of Mastery.
Enhancement Shaman Season of Mastery Pre-Raid Best in Slot (BiS) List
This is the pre-raid gear we recommend for Enhancement Shamans, setting you up to tackle Molten Core and Onyxia's Lair in Season of Mastery Phase 1.
Before we get into the list itself, we will explain two essential concepts for gearing: weapon skill and the Hit cap.
As explained in our Enhancement Shaman Weapon Skill guide, the difference between only having the baseline 300 weapon skill at Level 60 or 305 weapon skill or above is extremely significant for Enhancement DPS, as white hits (which have a 40% chance to glance against Level 63+ enemies) provide the majority of your damage and deal a lot more damage at 305 weapon skill. You will also benefit from a 6% Hit cap, instead of the usual 9%.
Because you want to be using two-handed weapons for their higher DPS, the main way you can achieve 305 weapon skill is by having rolled an Orc Shaman, in which case you should focus on using our recommended axes above other any other weapons when attacking raid bosses and other Level 63+ enemies.
Finally, sets such as Devilsaur and Black Dragonscale have extremely powerful set bonuses which you should take advantage of. The individual pieces tend to be much weaker when not considered in the light of the set bonus, so try to use them all together.
If you feel you are ready to take on the raids that WoW Classic's Season of Mastery has to offer, you may wish to consult our raid gear best in slot list for Shaman below.
- 15 Nov. 2021: Guide added for the Season of Mastery.
- Guides for Burning Crusade Classic Phase 3 Now Live
- Burning Crusade Classic 2.5.3 Development Notes: January 13th
- BCC Phase 3 Season 3 PvP Adjustments
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 3 Release Schedule
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: January 12th
- A Dramatic UBRS Hardcore Death and Escape
- Reminder: Burning Crusade Classic Season 2 Ending Soon
- When Your Cat Kills Your Hardcore Character
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- Jailer is in ICC!
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Hunter Macros for TBC Cassic?
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?